Chap 3 : In the Mall

It was my last day in Qingdao. I was packing up when John called me.

"Come to the shopping mall. Hurry up". John spoke as I picked up the call.

    "What's wrong bro?! I am busy. I can't come." I responsed annoyingly.

"Okay! then don't come to me when you would be in trouble." He complained.

and he hanged up. That crazy brat I murmured. He's such a headache. Like sometimes I think, Only this stupid brat was left for me. In which bad moment, we made friends.

After some time, I was standing in front of the mall. As I entered in the mall, I saw that John was talking to a girl near the stairs. I made my way towards them.

"Hey pretty girl!" I hugged her.

Oooh! you handsome boy. Can we have a cup of coffee? That Girl, whatever name she had, spoke in a flirtious tone.

"Darling, You are getting late. You should go now." John reminded her.

OMG! I forgot about it. I am Sorry guys! I have to go.
Goodbye sweethearts.

She went before flinging a flying kiss at me. And I thanked God.

"What's your problem dude!. I told you numerous of times, do not appear in front of my girls. I barely get any..." John yelled at me.

"Sorry my little bro. Next time I will be careful okay?. By the way why you called me?"

I am going for a date but I have not anything to wear. So I called you to help me to buy something. You know, You have a good taste in it. John buttered me.

  Piece of cake man. Let's buy.

We looked pile of shirts until I selected a blue coloured shirt for him.

"Take a shirt for yourself too." John, The miser, offered me.

"Wow bruh, Did you won a lottery or something." I patted him and he sent a fatal glare at me in response.

John selected a red colored shirt for me. While I was passing in the front of the girl's trial room, I saw a pretty girl, standing at the door, with his face towards mirror, carrying two dresses in her hands. She seemed to be a bit confused to me. May be deciding which piece should she buy.  He can't resist himself and went near her giving her a back hug before putting my hand on her shoulder.

"My Dear, You will look stunning in red dress. Seems like red dress is made for you. Red shirt of mine and yours red dress, What a pleasant coincidence?" ( with a naughty smile on my face)

She can't overcome her anger and slapped me while turning towards me. She was the same girl whom I met in lobby that day.

I muttered , Putting my hand on my cheek, "You?!"

She just astonished to see him and tried to pass by but I blocked her path. She stepped back. I moved forward until she get closed to the wall.

"Who are you? Why were you chasing me on that day? How dare you to slap me?" I shouted at her.

She seemed to be really shocked. She could not speak anything.

"I asked you something. Answer to my questions!" I almost lost my anger. How dare she slapped me!

In the meantime, John reached there.

"Where were you Marvin?" John threw his question as soom he saw me.

I moved back. John surprised to see a frightened girl standing there. She without looking at us, goes out. I tried to grab his arm again but John stopped him.

11 YEARS AGO

Allen and Amber always try to tease each other. They spent three years together in the same school and still they didn't get use to each other. In the mid of their last year, Allen's parents died in a terrible road accident and after some days Allen disappeared. He quited school. There were many rumors. According to some people, Allen died. Some said that he committed suicide. Like there were different statements about him. After he left, she felt really sorry for him. She wanted to console him and was apologetic towards him.
She thought that she shouldn't fight with him all the time. Before one day from the incident, She blamed him for cheating in the exam. Although he also blamed her for stealing notes. But Amber thought that it should not end like that. Now the only thing that she can just do was feeling bad for him.

As the passage of time, everyone forgot about him But she could not.