Huh. Well This Is Interesting.

I'm done.

Like, I'm done with my first draft of this book.

So officially, the first draft of Shai Soi was finished on August 2nd 2017 at 11:44pm. Wow. What, a year on this and it's suddenly over? Kind of... kinda anti-climactic. Well, yeah. So you've just finished my first draft of my first book finished before my first year in high school.

Repetition. Fun.

Okay, so, yeah. (I have a major problem with commas. If you couldn't tell.) This is dedicated to everyone who feels underappreciated and constantly side-lined because you are different. May I say something? (Well, duh, because I'm the writer and there's something called freedom of speech people!) Here it is: Being Perfect isn't the same as being Normal. So, who cares if you're that person who prefers reading books than spending time with cellular lifeforms or the sports maniac who weaves a LeBron James reference every chance you get? Who cares! No one's the exact same. No one's the exact different. People aren't simply white and black. Do you know how many shades of grey there are alone? No, really. I wanna know. 

But enough with all that cheesy, gooey, self-confidence stuff that y'all probably see in every poster posted in your school hallways. This book has been a great experience, and even though 186 beautiful people have read it and 22 of them have voted, I'm grateful. Thanks so much. Don't be afraid to comment on it. (Nice things. "All good things. All good things.") And hey, if you wanna share something unique about you, type it right down here between the dotted lines- wait a second-

................................................................................................................................................................

PEOPLE ARE AWESOME NO MATTER WHAT SO THINK OF THAT NEXT TIME YOU'RE TEASED OR BULLIED OR TOLD YOU'RE NOT WORTH SOMETHING!!!!

.................................................................................................................................................................

There we go. Great. Morale boosters--YAY! It's almost 12 am over here. I think I'm to that point of sleep deprivation that I'm delusional so.......yeah. Have a great day! If you have any questions or something then asked in between these fancy things-wait a second-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Questions about vocabulary or a further delve into the world of the shai soi down here. I might make little small background stories if I ever get the time. If you're thinking sequel or something......ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Anyway. Have fun! Good morning! (Or night.)

                                                                                                                                  (Or afternoon)

                                                                                                                                   (Or evening)

                                                                                                          (Or any other points of your day)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~