Chapter two: Confusing

ELLIE:
The whole lesson was spent with me and Isaac messing around. I showed him how to burn a pencil under the table, but it lost control so he quickly froze it. He was...cute. I know that's wrong because Phil loves him, but it's not like I love him, I just think he's...cute.

PHIL:
Dan has been smiling with that goofy grin on his face all of this lesson. I think he knows that I didn't feel any pain when I touched him. But what does this mean though!? I know that we aren't supposed to touch, but no one told me it would feel this way if we did and it didn't hurt. It feels really unusual...

ISAAC:
I think Ellie is really great, we've been friends for a while but sometimes I get this strange feeling around her, but I'm not really sure what it is. I look over to her a chuckle "You know one day you're gonna burn the whole school down."

DAN:
I can see Phil glancing over at me every now and again, and this makes me really nervous and blush. I listen to the teacher go on about something very boring so I let my mind wonder. I start to make little flames come from my hands under the desk, they are so small that only Phil could see them. I can make them far bigger than this but I'm in school so I would get in trouble for doing that.

ELLIE:
"Shut up!" I pout jokily, shoving him slightly."At least I'm not more similar to Queen Elsa than a fire lord!" I laugh at Isaac's confused face.

PHIL:
I lean my arms onto the desk, feeling them become weirder. I don't know what this feeling is, but it's different from the feeling I felt with Dan, in a bad way. I look over at Dan and see him playing with flames, which he doesn't even realize is affecting the whole desk. I quickly lift my arms from the desk, breathing in and out trying to get myself under control. My head still feels dizzy so I start clawing into my chair, eyes clenched shut waiting for the pain caused by something so small to subside.

ISAAC:
"Maybe I want to be like Elsa." I pout and chuckle.

DAN:
I feel Phil moving around a lot so I turn to see what's wrong with him. I frown and stop what I'm doing. "Oh god Phil I'm sorry!" I whisper.

ELLIE:
"Isaac your so freaking weird!" I laugh. "Come on then icy boy, do you wanna build a snowmaaaan?" I sing teasingly in the tune.

PHIL:
"I-It's fine Dan. Um, do you have some water?" I ask, signalling to his bag for a water bottle, whilst rubbing my temples getting less dizzy, but I still feel sick.

ISAAC:
"Bitch I will build a snowman and you will fucking love it!" Ii said laughing loudly, making some people in the class look at us but we don't really care.

DAN:
"Yeah sure." I said as I opened my bag and took the bottle of water out of it and handed it to Phil. As I pass the bottle to Phil I feel out hands brush together again and I hold in my groan.

ELLIE:
"Ron stop distracting me i'm trying to work! Oh and also, its not levio-sah it's lev-osa!!" I say in a posh accent attempting to be Hermoine Granger.

PHIL:
Our hands swipe past each others as Dan hands me the bottle, making the pain disappear instantly. I don't tell him though, but I take a sip of water just to be on the safe side, also ignoring that this would probably be an indirect kiss if I cared.

ISAAC:
I laugh "And you call me fucking weird!" 

DAN:
Phil hands me back the bottle and I smile when I see that he's feeling much better now, strangely enough.

ELLIE:
"Shut up it's funny! You kinda do look like Ron to be honest. You have the same hair and freckles. I'm not sure about your eyes though." I say, looking into his eyes oblivious to how much he was blushing.

PHIL:
"Dan, how come you never feel anything?" I ask. He opens his mouth but before he can say anything the bell goes, signalling the end of class, not like we were paying attention anyway. For some reason, the time went by fast.