Chapter thirteen: in the shower (NON SMUT)

Hello, so Wattpad blocked the last chapter because they don't like smut so here is part thirteen with no smut.

DAN:

I get out of the shower and take my towel from Phil and wrap it around myself. "So much for, 'only a shower' Phil!" I say giggling.

PHIL:

I can feel myself blushing a lot, and smile slightly, my tongue poking out from the corner. "Hey, it's not my fault, it happened!" I giggle, as we both walk back to my room together. I search my draw for a pair of red checkered boxers for myself, and a sonic pair for Dan, chucking it at him behind me.

DAN:

I put on the boxers Phil gave me and turn back around to see that he's in his too. I walk up behind him and wrap my arms around him and kiss his neck lovingly "I love you Phil, and I know we have our issues and problems but I promise in the end it will all be okay."

 PHIL:

I wrap my arms around Dan's neck awkwardly considering he's behind me, but it's still nice to embrace the hug anyway. "I love you too Dan, your hair, eyes, sarcasm, humor, irony and butt. Oh and legs!"

DAN:

I giggle happily "I love your everything."

PHIL:

"How specific!" I say sarcastically, making Dan smirk, rolling his eyes at me.

DAN:

"Can we just lie in bed and cuddle all day? and watch movies? and maybe make out later?"

PHIL:

"Sounds good to me, but first, i'm hungry. Wanna make some pancakes?" I ask, walking towards the kitchen in only my boxers, thankful that the curtains are done and that my parents are still on holiday.

DAN:

"Yeah sure lets do it!" I follow Phil into the kitchen and we start to get all the stuff out to make the pancakes

PHIL:

Ten minutes, a few failed flipping attempts and lots of extra batter later, we finished the beautiful food.

DAN:

"There's bits of pancake on the ceiling!" I say laughing and Phil laughs along with me. We sit down at the table and start to ear our food, I didn't even realize how hungry I was until now so I ate really fast.

PHIL:

I eat the delicious pancake, savouring the taste as Dan quickly eats mouthfuls, his face telling me how much he was enjoying it.

DAN:

I finished my pancakes and set my fork on the plate, I stretched and sighed happily.

PHIL:

"Did you like it?" I ask, picking up both of our plates and placing them on my kitchen sink. I turn back to Dan who has already settled himself on my couch.

DAN:

I look around to Phil and smile at him, "Yeah they were amazing." Phil smiles and walked into the living room but instead of sitting next to me on the couch he sits on my lap. I giggle a little at him, earning a happy smile.

PHIL:

"Your so adorable!" I laugh, raising my had to his hair, pushing his hair back and out of his eyes. His hair was curly since he hadn't straightened it yet, so I took one of the curly brown locks in between my fingers, twirling it around like a little girl would do. "I love your hair today."

DAN:

I blushed a little and looked down at my lap shyly "Thank you.."

PHIL:

"Are you gonna leave it like this all day? It's really nice, and besides, it's not like wer're going anywhere today? Actually, we should go to your house later so you can pick up a few of youe stuff so that you can stay over this week!" I exclaim, excited already, although we normally stay at each others house on a daily basis.

DAN:

"I guess I'll leave it like this because you like it, but for just this one time okay!" I chuckled and Phil nodes. I bit my lip a little because my mum's home today and I try to avoid her as much as possible because we really don't get along Ii guess you could say,,. Phil knows this, well he knows what I tell him and that's very little,  so I think it another reason why I stay with Phil so much.

PHIL:

"We don't have to go if you don't want to. It was just a suggestion." I say comfortingly, seeing the anxious look in Dan's eyes.

DAN:

I sighed a little "No we can it's just, you know how my mum is.."

PHIL:

"Does your mum like me?" I ask, playing with the hair at the the back of his neck, resting my head in the crook of his neck.

DAN:

Yet again I sighed "It's not that she doesn't, she likes you alright it's just, she might not like us being together.."

PHIL:

"So does that mean we can't act like a couple? I guess I can do that..." I mumble sadly.

DAN:

I frown and rest my hand on the side of Phil's cheek. "It's just, I don't want thing's to be worse with her and she's never really liked the idea of opposites being together..I just don't want to make thing's worse with her.."

PHIL:

"So she doesn't like the idea of opposites being together...does that mean she's also homophobic?"

DAN:

I tensed up uncomfortable "yes.."

PHIL:

"Oh..." I trail off, unsure of what to say next. Dan pecks me on my cheek, and smiles warmly. "I still want to say hi to her at least. Besides, you should probably get some of your stuff. You never know she might miss you!" I say, trying to sound more optimistic

DAN:

I give Phil a sad small smile because I know that, that wont happen.

PHIL:

I jumped off of Dan's lap, walking to my bedroom to get changed. I hear the patter of footsteps behind me, and I throw him a spare shirt for him to wear along with some jeans.

DAN:

Me and Phil both quickly get changed, we were both a little reluctant to leave but we had to, I can't avoid my mother forever.

A little while later we arrived at my house, I saw my mothers car outside and I sighed sadly. Phil game me a quick kiss on the lips for good luck, we smiled at each other before I opened the door and walked inside.