Chapter thirteen: In the shower (SMUT)

Smut oops you've been warned. 

PHIL:

I grab two towels and head to the bathroom. Dan brushed his teeth whilst I get us some more clothes. Then we swap and I quickly brush my teeth as he undresses behind me, stepping into the shower once the slightly hot water is pouring over him. I finally finish brushing my teeth and turn to see Dan facing upwards and massaging his hair with the water to get it wet. I quickly undress too, stepping in behind me. He turns around, quickly pecking me on my cheek. "Damn Phil, even in a hot shower your still cold as hell!" He laughs jokingly. I roll my eyes, grabbing some of the raspberry shampoo I normally use.

DAN:

I remember that this is Phil's bathroom so I have to use all his soap and stuff "I'm gonna smell like you." I say and he just grins at me and I roll my eyes. We were quiet for a few minutes just washing out hair and enjoying the quiet. This felt different from the last few weeks, maybe because were both actually happy instead of sad like we were before. "You're really beautiful you know." I mumble.

PHIL:

I giggle shyly, at the sincerity in his eyes, and lovingly say back "Thank you, so are you Dan. Your so beautifully perfect.Oh and you should be honoured to smell like me! I smell amazing!" I laugh at Dan, who just rolls his eyes again.

DAN:

"It's not that you smell bad because you smell really fucking good. It's just I don't suit your smell." I giggle a little "I didn't know that being beautifully perfect was a thing.."

PHIL:

"Stop being silly Dan, you don't need to 'suit a smell'! Also, being beautifully perfect is a word. But it's not very known, only 2 people in the entire world know what it means. And only 1 person is beautifully perfect in the entire world."

DAN:

"You do need to suit a smell!" I say laughing and then I blush at what Phil said, "You're cute and beautifully perfect."

PHIL: "But I can't be beautifully perfect! There's only 1 person in the world, i.e. you! I guess I can be perfectly beautiful..." I laugh slightly. I grab the shower gel, soothing it over Dan's back, earning a pleasured moan from him.

DAN:

"Well then you're the only perfectly beautiful person ever." I moan when he soothes the shower gel over my back and I don't even try and hide it, however I do blush, a lot.

PHIL:

"Thank you Dan." I smirk. "Gosh Dan you get pleasure our of anything I do to you! I could just give you a head massage and you'd be begging and moaning for me to continue! It's kinda hot though..." I whisper, my warm breath tickling the back of his ear and neck, laughing at the reaction I knew i'de get.

DAN: I moaned again. "Then why don't you?" I teased and chuckled

PHIL:

"I'd love to ." I whisper again, making him shiver slightly from behind. I grab some more shampoo, squirting a generous amount onto my hand before massaging it onto Dan's head. He moans in appreciation, making me chuckle at how easy he is. I move my hands in a forward, backward motion, massaging his scalp more, as more moans come out of him.

DAN:

I continue to moan while Phil massages my scalp, I can't help it because it feels nice. I can feel myself getting really turned on and that's kind of embarrassing so I blush even more.