Chapter three: Surprise

DAN:

I didn't see Phil for the rest of the day and that made me a little sad. I wondered what was wrong with him, I mean he just ran off for no reason at lunch and then I didn't see him again. I also don't know where Ellie and Isaac went to so I'm kind of lonely now. I sigh a little and just make my way home.

PHIL:

I've been avoiding Dan all day. I guess i'm too nervous to tell him. How will he react? For all I know, he could be homophobic! But if that's the case, then why doesn't it hurt him when we touch. I decide to make a surprise visit to Dan's house, making sure I had 1 or 2 water bottles in my bag because I knew how warm and dehydrating it was in there. I knock on the door, nervously waiting for an answer.

DAN:

I was lying on my bed reading a book in my boxers because I was to lazy to put anything else on and I didn't really see the point. I heard a knock on the door and sighed, getting up off my bed and walking downstairs to answer the door. When I open the door I see Phil standing there, I didn't expect him to come see me. "Oh hi Phil."

PHIL:

"H-Hi Dan." I say shyly, immediately averting my gaze from the barely dressed boy in front of me. "Can I come in?" I ask, blushing deeply at Dan's lack of clothes, showing off his beautiful shoulders and hips, and cute squishy little belly. He was so adorable I just wanted to tackle him into a hug.

DAN:

I moved away from the door a little "Sure come on in." When Phil walked in I closed the door behind us and we both went up to my bedroom. "So what's up?" I asked after I closed the door to my bedroom.

PHIL:

"Um, Dan, by the way your kinda...practically naked..." I nervously laugh, feeling my cheeks burning attempting to cover my face with my fringe whilst looking down and twiddling with my hands.

DAN:

I shrugged "I know that.." I said, it was strange, Phil had stayed at my house before and seen me in my boxers but it never bothered him before so why does it now?

PHIL:

I cough, averting his eyes at all costs. "Um, Dan...I'm sorry I avoided you all day...well kinda. I-I didn't mean to! I was with Chris and Pj..." I explain, hoping he wouldn't get jealous. Why would he anyway. It's not like he even likes me in the first place.

DAN:

I nodded feeling slightly jealous, well I always do when it comes to Phil, "No it's fine I guess.."

PHIL:

I cleared my dry throat again."Yeah, so I wanted to ask them about something that I didn't want to ask you because I wasn't really sure how you would take it." I mumble.

DAN:

I look at Phil a little confused, "Well I wont take it badly, I mean you're one of my best friends and you can trust me really."

PHIL:

"Dan, have you ever like sonebody your not supposed to?"

DAN:

Dan frowned "Yes..I do now.."

PHIl:

"Oh...um, never mind j-just forget it, i'm being stupid I guess..." I say, getting up from the bed. Of course he'd never like me. What was I thinking. He already likes someone else! I'm so stupid. Before I can leave however, my arm is yanked back forcefully.