Chapter twelve: Morning

PHIL:

As soon as I woke up I felt amazing. I literally had the best sleep ever. What made it even better was that I was still cuddling with Dan, with my head resting on his chest that was moving up and down in a steady motion.  The duvet was a mess, but through all of the mess, our legs were tangles with each others, and our hands were connected. I'm not sure when through the night we held hands, but i'm not complaining. I felt Dan stroking my hair as sigh in pleasure. "Morning Dan." I greet, my voice raspy and low.

DAN:

I groan very quietly to myself when Phil speaks, his morning voice is always hot but this morning it's just, it;s just really sexy. I hope Phil didn't hear me groan because that's really strange and he would think I was a creep or something. "Morning love" I reply to him in a relaxed sleepy voice, "Sleep well?"

PHIL:

I giggle slightly at Dan's quiet groan at my voice, but choose to ignore it. "I slept brilliantly! Dan, by the way, how did we end up in this position, the last thing I remember was you putting your arm around my waist as I fell asleep." I squeeze his hand slightly blushing.

DAN:

"I woke up and took your hand." I said shyly "Then you moved and we ended up like this."

PHIL:

"Oh, well i'm glad I moved, because that was the best i've slept in a while! How did you sleep Dan?" I ask, moving his fringe slightly out of his eyes.

DAN:

I giggled a little "Umm I didn't sleep much but I was,, I was content not sleeping because Ii don't know just for the first time in a while being awake made me feel..good. So I didn't wanna sleep again." I smile a little at him in hopes to get across to him that I meant what I said.

PHIL:

I shoot Dan an utterly confused look."What?"

DAN:

I rolled my eyes and chuckled, I didn't think he'd understand it. "I didn't wanna go to sleep so I didn't. Understand now?"

PHIL:

"Oookay then...weirdo." I whisper the last bit jokingly.

DAN:

I playful hit Phil and giggle. "I have a question for you. What were you dreaming about? I mean you were moving around a lot and you were making fucking strange noises and I really didn't know what they were?"

PHIL:

"Oh yeah haha. Basicallly I was walking down this road and it was full of weird stuff, like candy floss trees and stuff. So anyway, I can feel somebody walking behind me, so I start running. Suddenly this persom grabs me from behind and jumps on me, causing me to fall on the floor. Then the person starts...making out with me...yeah."

DAN:

I look at Phil and laugh "And who was this person and why did they jump on you for no reason?"

PHIL:

"Obviously you. Or Sarah Michelle Gellar, I don't remember, the details are hazy." I joke, giggling slightly as my tongue pokes out from the corner of my mouth.

DAN:

I chuckle and make an over dramatic sigh causing Phil to laugh more. Phil then looks up at me and smiles happily. I lean down and press my lip's to his gently, he smiles and kissed back imminently.

PHIL:

I quickly pull apart after the short kiss, as Dan frowns at me slightly. "No more kisses, I need to shower!" I exclaim, jumping out of bed, stretching slightly with my back turned to Dan, forgetting that i'm shirtless.

DAN:

I groan when Phil pulls away and then look at him stretch, I bite my lip and smirk "You really do have nice hips." I say again, flirtatiously "And a nice ass." 

PHIL:

"Thanks babe,  so do you." I laugh, blushing slightly. "Are you gonna take a shower or what?" I ask expectantly, hoping he get what i'm hinting at, shooting him a wink.

DAN:

I was confused for a second, "But I thought you were-Ohh..what really!?" I ask maybe a little to hopeful.

PHIL:

"Of course, I mean it saves a lot of water anyway, but only showering." I laugh, as he pouts, blushing.

DAN:

I pout but I really don't mind. I stand up out of the bed and walk over to Phil. "Well come on then." I whisper smiling as I walk into the bathroom.

There is smut next chapter, oops