Chapter sixteen: Drawings

Okay so this chapter has no editing because I'm sick and tired and really not bothered so I'm sorry for the bad layout and any spelling or grammar mistakes, I hope there's not to many.

DAN:
I woke up at about ten o'clock in the morning and sighed happily, I slept really well last night. I looked to my left to see Phil still asleep, with his head berried in the pillow and his hair sticking out in different directions. I shake Phil a little and mutter "Phil come on time to wake up." I hear him groan and turn around, I giggle and start to leave little kisses on his neck "Come on sweetie, it's time to get up."

 PHIL:
"Why, we have no where to be." I mumble in my raspy morning voice that I hated.

DAN:
I chuckle even more, I love Phil's morning voice. "Well for one it's ten o'clock so I feel like we should at least try and get up. Also I have to go out for a while to stuff."

 PHIL:
I sat up, trying to fix my bed hair that was stuck up in all different directions, but failing. "Where are you going? Are you meeting Ellie and Isaac?"

DAN:
I bit my lip "Uh yeah, just for like thirty minutes though so I shouldn't be long.."

PHIL:
"Oh...okay. Do you have to go now?"

DAN:
I nodded "Yeah but I'll be back soon, they we can do nothing all day okay?"

PHIL:
"Okay then. Don't be too long." I mumble, hugging him slightly. I could tell he wasn't telling me the truth, he never looks me in the eye when he's lying. But I trust him. "Hurry back so we can have a movie day with popcorn and malteasers!" I laugh as his eyes fill with excitement at the mention of malteasers.

DAN:
I smile and lean down and give Phil a quick kiss, "I'll be back soon I promise." I get out of bed and quickly get dressed and walk down stairs to be greeted by Tess.

PHIL'S MUM:
"Hey hun, are you ready to go?" I ask, fixing my hair in the hallway mirror and grabbing my purse to see if I had forgotten anything. He nodded and we left for his house. The walk was short and quiet, but I could tell he was nervous. He nocked on his door and his mother opened it. She didn't look very happy to see us.

DAN'S MOTHER:
I opened the door to see my son and Tess fucking Lester. "Tess Lester, nice to see you as always" I say sarcasticly say I walk away form the door, letting them walk in.

 DAN:
I walked into the house quickly and right away run up stairs to get my thing's, leaving Tess and my mum alone.

PHIL'S MUM
"Um, Dan has been telling me about how much more comfortable it would be for him..,to move in with Phil and I. Our son's are in a relationship, and they love eachother very much." I say firmly, seeing her disgusted face.

DAN'S MOTHER:
I huff in disgust, "That's disgusting, two opposites should never be together, never mind two male opposites!"

PHIL'S MUM:
"But they can't help it! Do youcthink they enjoy being lookd down upon? Do you think Dan likes how much you hate him? He can't not love Phil! Your his mother, your supposed to support him, all he wants is to please you. And if breaking up with Phil will acomplish that, he won't do it!"

 DAN'S MOTHER:
I roll my eyes "I've said it a million times before, he's a waste of space really, I can't be bothered with him and really I don't see how you or that child of yours could be."

PHIL'S MUM:
"Phillip loves him, so do I. We are more of a family then you have ever been. And the fact that you continuously blame him for your divorce proves this."

DAN'S MOTHER:
"You have no right to comment on what cause my divorce! It was his fucking fault!"

PHIL'S MUM:
"How could it be? Your so childish to blame your own problems on your son." She opens her mouth to respond but I hear Dan running back downstairs. "We'll be going then..." I mumble, walking towards the door.