The Red Wolf

Sky's POV!

     Together than ran over and hugged me. As soon as they let go I had a question in mind, "Why didn't you guys come back if you were okay? You realize that all of our people hate aunt as a ruler." My mother and father gave me a sympathetic look.

     "Sky, honey we can't go back. Pacífico already erased us from every mind there even yours. You only remember us because, well we don't know... So if we were to come back... We would be known as enemies, or worse..." She looked over at my father. 

     "But what if I lead you guys there!" I said enthusiastically hoping to find a way to bring them back. My mother and father shook their heads in sync, "No my dearest, you must train here,"my father stated clearly disappointed that I'm not giving up. "But-" I started until I knew there was no point. 

     "I need to hear the other story... or are we gonna begin training?..." I ask in the smallest tone my voice could go. I turned to look at Pacífico. I looked at her and noticed a small white flash in her eyes. She smiled, "Its actually lunch... What's your favorite fruit or  vegetable?" She asked. It was weird... In the village, you were told that animals are carnivorous beasts. This was a small happy prize, plus I was starving. 

     As soon as we were done eating I turned to Pacífico, "So whats the story?" Her smile became fainter by the nanosecond, "When the first mix was created, it turned out to be twins... One turned into a pure white wolf, the other turned into a red and black wolf. The white wolves were known for getting nicer powers, and the red wolves were known for getting... worse powers... One day an extremely temperamental white wolf was hanging out with her friend a red wolf."

     She winced at her own story, "Her friend was also known for being temperamental. One day they were playing a game, and the red wolf started to think that her friend was cheating the rules. After a while, she got more and more suspicious... Until she finally snapped. She attacked the white wolf mix. So her friends all saw her attack... they sat there as the red wolf lost her temper... a little too much." 

     Her voice cracked with sorrow on the last word, "But that was a long, long time ago before my grandmother was born. So ever since we have been sworn enemies. And a legend is that every time a white wolf is born so is a red wolf to oppose their powers... But we have some spies, and apparently, no red wolves were born in the same month as you." She smiled at the last bit, as it was the only thing keeping her sane. 

     But just the story's in itself scare me, even if there was no other mix with the opposing powers they can still find my weaknesses...