Sky's Not Crazy

Sky's POV!

     Another dream hit me, I was in a dense dark forest, with Tala standing beside me, "This is where I met my counterpart," She reached over and touched my arm. Instantly the dense forest was no longer empty. Wolves were battling everywhere, two humans were in the middle slowly backing into each other. They both jumped turning around. The girl shot air behind the man, knocking down another wolf. He made the ground come up in a protective shield behind the girl.

     "Ulfred," The wolf goddess said, "he protected me without knowing me, at all." Past Ulfred grabbed Past Tala, "We have to get out of here, follow me." The scene felt familiar as they ran away from the scene of battle. Tala laid her arm down to her side, "We were best friends until we were surrounded," She touched my shoulder again. Drifting me to a different place.

     I could spot Past Tala and Past Ulfred much easier. "There was one power I could not fight, because unlike you I did not have the power of water, or taking away peoples powers.  I had blessed you for a much harder fight." Tala in the past had long platinum blonde hair, that reached her lower back. Ulfred in the past had dark brown hair, that was cut extremely short.

     Past Tala looked worried when a spear flew at Ulfred, and it didn't seem like he noticed. She threw her hand up, trying to block the attack with air. It must have gone straight through. "I couldn't seem to find the power at that moment for some reason, I could never deal with a physical weapon," Tala said shortly. The arrow dug deep into Past Ulfred's side. He turned to Past Tala, "I guess we will meet again another day." His eyes rolled up in his head. 

     I gasped waking up, I look around me. We were in one of Caleb's domes, with a new member for some reason. "That is," he paused catching his breath, "the shortest nap you have ever taken," he laughed. "This is Con," Skytra said pointing to the new guy. "Not your Con though," Winter intervened. I laughed, "looks like the gang is even again. And Caleb I can fight again." "No you can't like I said it was the shortest nap," he paused taking in more breath, "no way, no how, are you fighting."

     I glare at him standing up, "no way, no how, are you holding this up for much longer. Let me take care of at least fend them off." "Nope, Ms. Legend you need to sleep. I have only been holding this for half an hour at most," Caleb said so stupidly calmly. "Lier," Winter started, "you have been holding this for two hours." He huffed clearly mad that Winter was right. Turn, turn to liquid Sky Rune, The voice suggested, I realized it was Tala earlier, but I like to call it the voice. 

     "How in the *censored out bad word* am I supposed to turn to liquid?" I asked nothingness out loud. Everyone looked at me. "I'm not crazy, just talking to a voice inside my head," I defend myself, sounding crazy. "And Sky, this is why," Caleb paused falling to his knees, still holding up the dome. "You know what, all four of us will make a new dome, so you can make a tunnel okay?" He nodded, still kneeling. Rex made the first dome as soon as the dirt crumpled, then Winter, then Skytra, then me making two domes. 

     "Skytra, can you look into the future while holding up a dome?" She nodded, "I can try," after a few minutes, "nothing it is too unpredictable right now." I turned to Con, "what are your abilities?" "Electricity, and looking into peoples pasts," he stated. I turned back to Skytra, he sounds like your opposite just saying." She nodded, "I know." I felt my power being drained again. I looked to my friends, "guard him, okay, I will fight for a li-" All the domes caved in. I looked at the king himself. 

     "Well, well, well looks like Tala can't fight anymore," The king laughed. I glared at him, then looked back at Caleb, "I think you forgot about Ulfred, he will join us anytime soon." I flung solid balls of water in every direction, just missing my friends. The man gulped turning to his guards, "they have both Tala and Ulfred?" The guard just shrugged their shoulders. I laughed, "you forgot about him didn't you," I closed my eyes feeling them burn. I opened them again to see a spear flying at me, panicking I fell to the floor, at least I think I did. I went to get up, but I didn't have hands. 

     I tried to think, that I was probably a useless puddle of water. I tried to think solid, regaining my human form I ripped another spear in half that was flying at my friends. I walked up to the king, "Your rule, is over." I looked into his eyes, turning him human. I turned and ran to my friends and the newcomer who were all running through the tunnel. After we were on the other side I turned to my friends, "so much for a calming trip." Caleb passed out. "Two-pass outs in one day, new record guys," Winter laughed. 

     "Yeah, a record I would not like to beat," Rex spat at her. "Hey calm down, she just trying to lighten the mood," Con intervened. "Yeah well, Caleb only used so much power on trying to save you!" "I was just trying to help!" "Okay, you know what, if you two are going to fight we will lose trust between our small group. So if you both don't calm down, I will make you." I warned them both, instantly stopping the fight. 

     I looked to my friends once more, "we will head to the other kingdom, I have to put someone in charge. Then we will leave. Heading past the lake we will look for Conan once more." I said that much more stiffly than I meant to. But my friends nodded anyway. I was use to being looked up to in this small group, but if I had to make it bigger I shrugged at the thought. Using air I carried Caleb to the horses that were surprisingly close. 

      I put him on the horse he had rid here, "Skytra, a vine please." Sure enough, she threw me a long vine. Rex and I tied him to the horse so he wouldn't fall. Jumping on my horse, I gestured the others to position themselves around the horse, helping them we all got into position. After that was done we rode all the way to the other castle.