Another lost Powers.

Sky's POV!

     After a good nights rest in the tree it was time to train. "Counterpart versus counterpart..." Winter suggested. I smiled in an ominous way, I looked for a long stick to battle with. I walked near the river, hoping to see one, but something else caught my eye. At the bottom of the river was a small necklace. I tried to bring it up, using my magic, but it didn't work, so I dived in. Quickly scooping up the necklace I swam back to the surface. 

     "Why, may I ask, did you get that?" Caleb asked skeptically. "I don't know... It looked important, and something drew me to it." At least I didn't lie, right? I quickly loop the chain around my neck twice, so it was tight enough to not fall off next time I went swimming... Having the ocean blue pendant in front. 

     "Now training, only using our powers. I don't see it that we are going to get weapons anytime soon," Rex announced to everyone. Soon enough we were all battling it out. I pounced, using the air to send me out of his reach as tried to swat me with fire. Sending five rocks at my head, I just held my hands out creating an air shield. 

     After a few cuts were made, and bruises started to form, we called it quits. "Nice rock dome," I laughed remembering me trying to break into it. "Nice air shield," He admitted back nodding, "Remember when Winter accidentally attacked me with ice crystals." "Hey, I'm still getting use to my power!" She defended herself. Even Rex laughed, remembering our bad fighting skills.

     "Next time, girls versus boys," Winter laughed high fiving me. "We are so kicking your butts!" Winter giggled. "Not unless we finish you guys off here," rough voice challenged. "How did you find us!" I nearly screamed. "Oh poor Winter and Rex, your kind pack helped us with open arms, only to be cut down like every mutt should be. And you two were to be Alphas one day, what a shame," he laughed. 

     One by one we jumped down starting with me, "you have murdered too many, your soul is corrupt, you can't even keep it together. Why are you challenging us again? Haven't you lost enough already?" "Maybe I brought backups," he smiled. I looked over at Caleb signaling him to use his power as I pushed everyone together using air, "look, you three run. I'll take care of mister I do what I want." 

     "No way, we are sticking together," Winter argued, I looked between the boys, Rex was nodding to Winters plan and Caleb had his eyes closed. After the count of ten, he opened them, and a tunnel appeared, "we will use this to get out, but  I have to drop the rock dome. We will have to fight for a bit, but this can get us away." Everyone nodded to the plan. 

     Just in time as the men had finally cut through, the wall dropped, with us facing a circle of enemies, at least ten guys, "I knew I had fans, but this is a little overboard," I smiled, spinning my hand in a circle flying everyone into trees. Fire, water, rock, ice, and precious gems and metals were flying everywhere. I felt someone grab my t-shirt. I yanked myself to face the leader of the red wolves.

     I tried to move but I couldn't... maybe this was his power? Immobilizing people by touch. There it was again the burning eyes, as I saw almost everyone staring back at me wide-eyed as they were all frozen. "Like my power, I just found out about it. Maybe it could have much worse damage," he snarled in my ear. 

     My eyes burned brighter, Illuminating my dark surroundings. I fought his power slowly moving, getting faster and faster. His back was turned to my friends, as he spoke. Everything was blurred, I couldn't hear a thing he was saying. I grabbed his shirt. Making him look at me, in a heart beat one of his guards, jumped in between us and lost his powers. 

     Everyone unfroze. Knocking all the guards down, I smiled looked at my friends and said, "not again." I passed out.