More Tails and More Faces

Sky's POV!

     I changed because, first I really couldn't run in a dress, second I hate dresses, and third because my plan was to split up. Unfortunately, my tail stuck out like a sore thumb. "Hey, there she is!" The guards yelled. Everyone was caught up with me now so I warn them, "I'm breaking off from the group for a second meet me by the lake." 

     I swerved back. Running up to the guards I lift them both off the ground mimicking that with my hands. I dropped them and grabbed a vine or two. Running back at them they stared at me in disbelief. I slid in between them catching their ankles in the vines. I pulled it dropping them both to the ground. 

     "Sky Rune, you are being sent to execution. Pleas-" "Not if we can stop that." Several things happened at once, ice, fire, ground, gems, and cats ran at them. Luckily no cats were hurt in that fight. I turned smiling at my friends. 

     I then turned back to the cats who were now Jasper and Nana, "thanks guys, but we have somewhere to be monsters to fight. You wanna join?" Jasper perked up, but Nana looked suspicious, "If we join will there be a possibility of using my power again?" I nodded. "Okay, We will join you four, but I warn you. I need some supplies," Nana said launching towards the house. 

     I turned towards my friends, instantly noticing something different. Caleb had wolf ears and tail. It made him look weird considering that it was a white tail and ears with red tips. "You have ears as well... why?" I asked. He shrugged, yes like that helped the why part. Nana returned right after I thought that. 

     I began to jog, that turned into a run after a little while into the woods. I came to the lake but kept running. "Why are we running past it?" Rex snarled. "Because of no reason. I just want to make you mad." I kept running for a while until I saw a small house all on its own. 

     I stopped to a little faster than a normal humans walk, and knocked on the door. "Sky why are we here?" Nana, Jasper, Winter, and Rex seemed to ask at the same time, creeping me out a little. I didn't answer, but I just felt drawn to this house. The door opened widely, and a small lady appeared, "well hello Sky, I was expecting you." 

     Even more creeped out than I already was politely answered, "Hello ma'am. How do you know my name? And more importantly, have you seen a male, or wolf pass by your cottage?" The woman shook her head, "No, no one has passed but you, maybe my daughter knows. And I know your name because my daughter has the power to see into the future."

     She motioned me inside, and I gladly entered. Another woman came up to me, "Hi, I'm Skytra. Daughter of a great cat, and daughter of her." She said pointing to the lady. Skytra looked about my age as well. Hmmm, maybe she could help us. 

Authors note

I'm sorry this was short!