New Friends

Sky's POV!

     Then a dream hit me. I was standing in a clearing staring into a clear pond seeing my reflection. I saw myself next to a large white wolf. I looked up at it. "Sky, I am your counterpart, the exact opposite of your powers," it said in a familiar voice that was on the tip of my tongue. "You can't be... I come from a white wolf pack." I jolted into real life. 

     "Hey sleepy, wake up!" Ugh, that stupid calm voice, "you have to get up, and we have to move base camp. If those idiots know where we are, they will bring more, and we haven't trained enough." "We?" "Yes, I must have more than one power."  "Why do you think that?" "My- Never mind..." "Okay... weirdo..." 

     I left the cave and started walking, "you coming?" He willingly followed. I started to break out in a sprint. I could hear him catching up. "Is it true? That your father is a red wolf leader?" I swear I could hear him whimper, "yeah, he is. But I'm not betraying you, I promise! I think the war is wrong, red wolves and white wolves can live in peace." " I believe you and agree." I meant it and I hope he caught that in my voice. 

     A ball of ice shot at us, coming from a clearing up ahead. I stopped at the clearing ahead. He did as well. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to! I was practicing with my powers and shot your way," said a sweet apologetic voice. "Winter who are these people, are they outsiders? Should we take them to the Alphas?" asked a much harsher voice. "Alphas?" Caleb asked. I was confused as well, but he asked first. 

     "C'mon, we are going to the Alphas now!" The male said. I looked up at him. He had startling black eyes that matched his hair that was the darkest black I have ever seen, with a bit of hair covering his right eye. He wore a long black coat, with a black t-shirt under it, and black sweatpants.

     The female was a completely different situation. She had extremely light green eyes and pure white hair. She wore a short white dress, with jean shorts that went down to her knees that were a faded light blue. "Not yet!" She spat at the male, " I'm Winter, and this is Rex," she said sweetly again, pointing to the male. 

     Rex grabbed Caleb's shoulder, "come on!" "Rex, we don't even know them!" Winter argued. "I'm Caleb, and this is Sky," Caleb stated in that stupid calm voice. "It's nice to meet you!" Winter said enthusiastically. Rex didn't look pleased. "I would like to meet your Alphas. I don't want to hang around and not be unknown to the Alphas." "Of course. If you say so." Winter walked off and as we closely followed.