A Fake?

I'm going to mix it up, this is in Caleb's point of view :3 And I'm sorry for making everyone who was reading every chapter wait...

     Everything was really groggy, as usual when I wake up from passing out. I sat upright, noticing everyone in my room except Sky and Skytra. To be honest, I do not like Skytra. She gives off a bad vibe towards me for some reason. "Hey, Winter..." I started, startling the white-haired girl, "you're up!" She gave me a smile. "Yeah, can you do me a favor, and bring Sky and Skytra here." She continued to give me a smile, but her eyes were dark, "sure Caleb." She glanced at Rex, and then took her leave.

     Rex and Con looked at me. "Are you okay?" Con asked confused. 'Whats wrong with someone needing to talk to his group of friends?' I thought. But just smiled and calmly replied, "yeah. Just need to talk to everyone," 'especially after that dream...' It came back, clear as day. 

    "Caleb, I'm glad to see you here!" I looked over, just to see a mix. The one I was quite familiar with too. Ulfred, the god of white wolves. He had been in my dreams recently, telling me I was blessed by him, but I didn't believe it. Still, don't. Yet was quite persistent, "Hey Ulfred. How are you?" I asked, the same calm voice I use with Sky. The one that makes her angry for some reason, but it was adorable to see her reaction.

     "You know why I'm here... don't you?" He asked, sounding depressed. "Yeah, I do," I groaned. I didn't like his visits in my dreams. It was all just a dream, an illusion. "You have to trust me before I can lend you strength, so please, I'm begging you. What if it was to help Sky and your friends." I swallowed a lump in my throat. I usually don't break until someone brings my friends into the mess. "Sure, I trust you," I look down at my feet, and I could feel Ulfred beam.

     "Hey, Caleb." I looked up from my brief flashback, Sky and Skytra were now in the room as well. Sky was smiling, as usual, the only smile I love to see. "Hey guys," I said keeping my voice calm. Sky's smile faltered, (Censored out swear word) she knows I'm worried. "So, what happened while I was passed out?" I tried to change the subject. Winter smiled, "nothing really, but it was funny." She giggled. 

    Sky laughed, and I swear my heart melted. It was adorable. She glanced over at me and I sat straight up, a little heat coming to my face as she looked serious, as if asking what was wrong. I smiled back weakly. Then looked to my friends, "we should leave this place. We have Conan to catch." Sky nodded, "I completely agree. And I know who can take over the kingdom." 

         ~I hour later~ 

     We all sat at a large table, while we all ate. A different female sitting at the table, who claimed to be a guard who helped us. Sky had chosen her, why? What did she see in her? I know Sky makes weird friends, I mean hey, look at me, but why her? I sighed mentally, too many questions. It was easy for Sky to appoint her the ruler and leave. We were back in the forest. All six of us. I think I liked it better when I and Sky traveled alone...

     Then again, I'm just a big dummy who thought that Sky would like him. I slapped myself mentally, knowing we needed to work on finding bad guys. Sky, as usual, led the group to who knows where. "Hey, Sky..." Con started. Sky continued to run as almost everyone aside from her and we started to slow down. Glancing back, I stopped abruptly. "You guys all right?" Sky asked, not even fazed by her great stamina. 

     I was only slightly panting as everyone else was catching their breath. "Okay," Sky stopped, smiling, "we can camp here." Everyone caught up, and Rex smiled, "You know... We have an even team now, three girls, three guys." I smirked competitively, "on for a rematch aqua?" I looked down at Sky. About to break into laughter. "You are on, hothead." I felt my face actually turning red, as she turned away. 

     Calming my face I walked to the closest clearing, "here's a good place for the girls to lose. So, you guys game, cause ladies first." Sky walked up to me, "Yeah Caleb, sure I'll let you start." I glared at her playfully, "I'm offended," I laughed. Watching the girls huddled up for about three seconds, it scared me. Knowing they had a plan so easily.

     "So Caleb, like you said. Ladies first," Sky laughed bowing to me, ugh such a cute but rude way to turn my words against me. Across the clearing, I watched her every move, as I threw up a wall of rock. A line of defense, before the attack a smart play, recommended by Con. The air turned bitter, I had seen this coming. But not the sword, that was now slicing the wall so quickly it was hard to react.

     Then, that wall crumbled, but instead of a Sky, there was a puddle. I chuckled to myself, is my Sky too smart for those tricks? I watched the puddle but was ready to attack anything that was going to pop o-. Something, that was a sword, stopped my thoughts. Frightening me. I moved my arms together, grab my sword. That was my only thought. "Nope, I wouldn't..." Sky hissed in a playful tone. I looked over realizing, we were all set up. 

     "Sky," I tried to think, maybe ground... No, the sword was now much closer to my neck meaning she probably flying. Fire... yep... I light my hand on fire, then whipped around. The others following my lead. I held the fire close to her head, but not enough to burn her, "The tables have turned Sky." She smiled, what was that? That wasn't the Sky I knew's smile. I looked at her suspiciously, until I realized, that her eyes were a black color. 

     "Caleb? Who are you talking to?" I wanted to turn, to see where the other voice was coming from... That was Sky's the real Sky's. That voice was sincere. "Caleb, trust me," the girl in front of me said. I wanted to back away. I felt a hand on my shoulder, "Caleb, who is this? It looks lik-..." The real Sky stopped, "she looks like me." Her voice turned hoarse. "Caleb! Why does she look like me?" The fake one said. I looked over at my friends, who were dealing with same problem. 

     I was not going to deal with a fake Sky.