The Long Trip Ahead

Sky's POV!

     "Yeah, Tala and Ulfred, the red and white wolf gods. Every pup knows about them," Winter explained. "I don't, but that could be because I'm a cat..." Skytra threw that out there. Winter nodded, "every pup knows, sorry Skytra." "Can they bless people?" I asked innocently. "Yes, they can. Some people claim that if someone gets two certain powers, and wo-." Winter's eyes went wide, "why did you ask?" "No reason. How long have I been out?" I ask, trying to change the subject.

     "Three days, how ya feeling?" Caleb asked. "Fine, just stop crowding me when I'm out cold okay," I laugh trying to ease the tension. "Sky, I will keep bugging you until you tell me, just saying," Winter accused. Was it bad to be blessed by Tala? I asked myself hoping to find research on it later, "where are we?" "Your bro-" Rex stopped after I shot him a death glare, "Will's castle, which is now yours..." 

     I flopped my head back down on the pillow. "That's not even the worse part, miss legend. You need to assign a new ruler, and talk to that neighboring kingdom," Caleb said making things worse. "Why do you think, that I, could go to the other kingdom. A none cat lady remind you, and make peace?" "How did you make peace with all four of us, and try that on them," Winter suggested.

     "Fine, I don't like you guys you know that." They all laughed. "You'll be fine cause you can take two guests!" I thought about it already knowing one was going to be Caleb and the other? I didn't know, how was I supposed to pick? I stand up realizing I was in a nightgown, "Umm, why am I changed?" I could feel my cheeks go red, either from anger or embarrassment. "One of the servants insisted on changing you," Winter stated leaving the room with the others.

     Point one for creepy servants, then again I was unfortunately used to that, considering I would pass out a lot as a kid, and the servants would bring me in. I began to remember how I was friends with the servants and their kids. Until my aunt would catch us together and fire that servant, for that sake I stayed away from them as much as I could. Trying to save their jobs. 

     I got dressed in what I normally wear, but as soon as I was done I heard a small knock on the door, "Come in," I stated loud enough for whoever it was could hear. A small head popped in, along with a familiar, "Sky, it is so good to see you. My last daughter would like to see you," said the guard from the cell, as a young girl ran up to me and hugged my leg. "Thank you so much!" The young girl exclaimed. I bent down to her level, realizing she was crying, "It's okay, I won't let harm come to another child ever again, or anybody for that matter."

     "But Sky, if you are going to the kingdom of Snow today you should be dressed in something proper. Looks do count you know," the guard reminded me. I laughed, "I know you're her mother but not mine." The little girl laughed as well, "do you think I could be as great and famous as you?" I turned back to the child who was overestimating what I could do by a lot, "Of course, just keep your heart on the right track to greatness!" I smiled brightly, just as she did, "What can I do, to get on that track?" I laughed, "you are already on it, just keep doing nice things, don't steal, don't lie, and fight with whatever amazing power you get!" 

     The guard laughed, "did you have that speech planned out," she motioned her daughter to come back, "see you lord Sky, and good luck, remember what I said about looking proper." She turned and left the door shutting it as she left. I sighed, knowing she was right about looking proper, but instead of changing again, I just threw a gown over my normal clothes. Leaving the room, I noticed that my pals had all dressed up. "Hey Sky," Winter said rushing over inspecting my dress, "you little cheat!"

      She laughed noticing what I did. I smiled, watching an older woman, with long brown hair, and a gleaming smile, "Lord Sky-" "Please don't call me lord, just Sky please," I interrupted her. "Yes Sky, you have been granted the possibility to bring all your followers-" "Friends, they are my friends..." "Yes your friends, all of your friends can come," she finally ended, "You are much too humble for your rank on the social status," She laughed turning away motioning us to follow.

     I guess being a former princess, meant I was capable of knowing what was going on already, and how to do that. I walked as gracefully as I could to the horse carriage, and I laughed, "Can we ride the horses instead?" The lady turned around at me stunned, "You, you, you, don't want to ride civilized?" I cringed, knowing what I did wrong. Her wide eyes turned into a smile, "I'm so glad to have someone like you to lead this kingdom! Stableboy, go get the horses!" 

     I sighed in relief. "Sky, she is not wrong, you should stop being so humble, it can get you into bad situations," Caleb stopped after every girl in the group gave him a death stare. After the young boy came back with the horses he smiled and waved at me, I smiled back, "Thank you, young sir." I rode on the horse's beck, but not like your ordinary princess would, nope I was riding like anyone else would. 

     Winter laughed, as she was riding as a princess would, but not Skytra she was the same as me and the guys. We started heading off, and questions kept reforming in my head.

Authors Note!

I am so happy I have 130 views! Thank you, peoples that are reading every part, or reading it at all!