Old Memories

Sky's POV!

     Skytra's shirt that was cut above her stomach, exposing her lower abdomen. And her shorts were so short that when her arms were at her sides, they went to her fingertips. Her dark brown hair was extremely long, and in two pigtails, which didn't really bring out her almost black eyes.

     "You must be so extremely tired Rune, and your friends," Skytra's mother stated, "Skytra, show them to their own rooms. I have prepared for your arrival, Sky Elizabeth Rune." I shuddered at my name. Skytra's mother's eyes flashed red, "she said she will be here soon. Please, enjoy your stay." 

     I turned to my friends. They were all slowly backing out of the house. Skytra looked me in the eye, "Mother, may I talk with Rune? I will see if she will stay." She walked outside, acting as if she was in a trance. I could see past it though. I walked outside right behind her, waving for them to follow. 

     "Sky! I need to leave! My mother has gone psycho, she thinks that Luna is after her," Skytra told me, worried for both herself and her mother's health. "Who's Luna?" Rex asked. Ugh, I can never get in the questions without someone else asking it first, I then smirked at my own thought. 

     "Luna is a very, very powerful cat.  Feared by most, cat or wolf. I just don't want to leave my mother alone..." Skytra continued. Nana perked up, "I and Jasper can watch her! If anything goes wrong we will fight until our last breath to protect her!" I turned to Skytra, "you can trust them. I don't doubt them for a second." She looked quite concerned, "okay, but if I find out shes hurt, I will kill you." 

     Nana skipped happily back to the house, as Jasper sulked behind her. I turned into the forest, "think you can keep up with us-" "Sky Rune, I have to tell you and Caleb Howl something. You Sky will have amazing sight, while he will have great hearing. Sky, you will also have great strength, to contradict the great speed Caleb has. And here," She handed Caleb I bracelet that had a charm that looked just like mine. 

     She instructed, "Press your thumb on it and pull. It will create a weapon. Your followers, if they are the chosen masters will find the other weapons. The water and the fire charms are the only ones with two weapons though. Good luck on figuring it out." Skytra's mother turned back to the house to where Nana was waiting.

     "Hey Sky, remember why we came to that lake in the first part. I was drawn to an aura, this has that same aura. Maybe you guys can find yours if we are close enough," Caleb stated fastening the bracelet on his wrist. I thought about it and maybe he was right, "Then let's find a place to camp," I look back at the building then at my friends, "that is not here. No offense Skytra."

     I ran into the woods knowing they followed.Guiding myself and the others through the trees. Pausing at the large lake, "For old times sake, lets camp here." Soon enough we were set up, with the leaf weave included. 

     "Sky, that girl versus guy battle never quite happened. Let's see who's stronger," Caleb laughed, "You may have one extra person, but that doesn't bring you above us." I laughed maniacally, "bring, it, on." 

     As soon as we were in positions someone yelled start. I flew up hiding in a tree, waiting for them to come close enough, occasionally crashing walls of waters into the males. Skytra looked up at me and winked, running past me only a little, making Caleb come closer. I dropped tackling him, I picked him up and threw him in the river, "so much for speed and hearing."

     I watched his head come back up to make sure he was okay, before attacking Rex. I slid next to him, popping up behind him. As Winter and Skytra attacked him from the front. Before I could actually attack he giggled, "okay okay, I'm dead. Please don't kill anything other than my pride." 

     I turned and flew to the tent, to the only land on a branch above it. Laying down, watching the others climb the ladder. "Sky you aren't a cat, get down here. You know you're a full wolf. You've even got ears and tail. So do I.... Why are we the only ones with these ears and tails?" 

     "I don't know, don't ask me," I responded almost laughing. "Fly me up there, so I can push you off that branch!" "Nope goodnight, next time don't lose," I laughed, entering the tent after flying down. I noticed everyone was already sleeping. I went to the girl's side and laid down, trying to sleep.