The Red Wolves

Sky's POV!

     I ended up growling as well, "I don't like compliments. And your name is earth?" I turned to my replica, as she nodded, "I'm Earth, and this is Nathan," she jabbed her thumb into Caleb's replica's side. I chuckled at the name, "Nathan, really. Wow, that is one stupid name." (No offense to anyone who has the name, Nathan!)

     Nathan grimaced before saying something, "do you have a name? Or can I call you mine?" I punched him the gut, sending him into a tree. What really freaked me out, was the fact that as soon as he hit the tree, he turned to dust. Making the air a little sweeter, literally. I smiled, "Hey everyone, back off my friends!" My friends backed off, Skytra giving me a knowing smile. I raised my hand, and shooed them away like flys, sending them into the trees, turning them to dust. 

     Winter turned to me frightened, "is that a new power or was that a si-" "a side effect of my power, yes it was," a cheery voice laughed. I looked at the new girl, that was sitting in a tree. The girl was wearing a white dress, that was longer than Winters old dress. Her red hair laid naturally, against her shoulders. With a flower crown on her head. 

     "Hello," she said in a chirpy voice, "I'm Millie! Sorry, I wanted to see how you would react to my powers. I can make replicas of people, but the personalities will be completely opposite!" Her warm smile, just made me smile back, "Hi Millie. I'm Sky Rune, and this is my counterpart Caleb Howl." She shuddered at our names, but held a smile, "I've heard of you. And your fights, with two pack leaders, and three kingdoms... correct?" 

     Caleb nodded sadly, "yeah. We were just trying to make peace though..." Winter walked over to us, and the others followed, "Hey! I'm Winter Snow, and this is my counterpart Rex Dr'gon." I held back a laugh at Rex's last name. Con turned, "I'm Con Alexander. And this weirdo is my counterpart, Skytra Vakorik." I looked over at the girl, only to see a small male jump out beside her, "hey Millie. Who are these people?" 

     The male honey brown hair, and was wearing a suit and tie. He looked much fancier then Millie. Millie looked over at him, then turned back, "this is my boyfriend, and counterpart Lupin. These are my new friends," She laughed turning back to the male. The male nodded, still somewhat serious. I heard Caleb chuckle.

     "So he's just like Sky?" Caleb asked laughing, "is too serious for their own good?" I elbowed him in the ribs, "I can be funny, and take a joke. You're just not funny." Millie and Lupin laughed, as well as my other friends. Causing me to smile happily, until I remembered something, "hey Millie, Lupin would you guys like to join us to track down a guy named Conan?" 

     Everyone turned silent at my question. The two turned to each other, "I'm sorry," she stated turning back to me, "we can't join you now. But if it ever turns into a serious war, count on us to be on your side." "How can it turn to a war, if I kill Sky and Caleb right now?" asked a familiar voice, making me growl.

     Whipping my head around, I faced Conan and the entire red wolf pack, with some whites wolves as well. "My son," Conan grinned, "you are in trouble. Too bad I never wanted you born in the first place!