The Water Tornado

Sky's POV!

     "You passed out again Sky, c'mon we need you up and fighting, not napping!" Caleb joked. I slowly opened my eyes, "I'm sorry, I just stripped someone of their powers, Mr. Howl. Have you ever tried it? It takes a lot of energy," I argued jokingly. "Well last time you passed out it was three days. You are waking up faster at least, but I'm getting tired of carrying you," he stated amused. I sat up and looked around. Winter lay sleeping in the corner of the dark cave, she leaning against an also sleeping Rex.

     "I told them it was okay to sleeping, thinking that you would sleep more than a day," he continued the conversation. He was sitting next to me but keeping his distance. Probably scared of me. He silently handed me a plate of cooked fish, "here, I just cooked it. I was going to eat it, but I would've just eaten it out of boredom, not hunger. Are you okay Sky, you seem to really crack in battle. Especially when other peoples lives are threatened." 

     I began to eat the fish, making sure to only talk when my mouth was empty, "I'm fine. It's just I hate it when other people are threatened their lives. But other matters first, not my level of pain. We have to get moving again. He can track us somehow, and we need to find out how he is. And if we are thinking of war, we are going to need more people."

     As soon as everyone was awake everything was packed, so we quickly left. "I'm guessing we don't know where we are going?" Winter yawned. "I know, follow me," Caleb replied. I was slightly concerned that Rex barely ever talked, and I began to wonder if maybe he was betraying us. 

     After a while of running, we came to the beach of a giant lake. "Um Caleb, I thought you meant you were going to fire..." I pointed out. "I thought I could sense fire, in this direction... Ugh, wrong again. But a beach is the perfect area to train." He responded. We put up our tree fort up again. 

     As soon as we were done with the fort, we were training. Like we said earlier girls versus boys. The boys needed a minute to think of a plan, us girls were ready to go, no plan needed. The boys turned to us and smiled. I waved my hand towards them, sending them flying backward. Winter threw her hands in front of them, sending icicles flying at them as they were getting back up. 

     Fire flew towards us, I just rolled to the side, and Winter's dress got singed. Gems flew at our abdomens, in which I stopped them, flying them back. I called the water and air to me at the same time. A little too late I realized what I have gone, I created some kind of water tornado. As it circled around me I grew tired quickly,  and it started to dissipate, "I need a rest," I used the last of my energy to fly up to the fort. 

     After me passing out in the fort, I woke up to Caleb watching the other two battle it out. "You can battle too," I remarked making him jump. "I know, but counterparts should look out for each other, you know what I mean. They are the opposite of each other, but can become the best of friends." He stated listening to Winter and Rex joke, battle, and argue at the same time. 

     "You know if it weren't for you and your crazy powers, us boys would have won," He joked with a crooked grin. "Not a chance Mr. Howl." I laughed, looking bake towards the battle. Suddenly it started to rain. I used my air powers to weave something other than my hands because it was quicker. 

     Securing it to the top of the fort, it was too big but that was okay because the sides came down to the blanket creating walls. Blending us almost perfectly into the trees. The others climbed in before they got extremely soaked. "It would be nice to have some fire in here," Winter suggested. "We can't it would burn down, but we have two more blankets," Rex mocked her jokingly. 

                         Another long night in the trees.