What About Sky?

The 40th chapter! Yeah! Oh, and Caleb's POV!

     Sky was doing her own thing, we were at the pool, and Sky was sitting at the bottom of the pool. Just sitting there, I thought she was crazy. I sincerely enjoyed her peaceful state though, she seemed very unique. Until I noticed something weird, her blue on her ears and tail grew. It was now covering a bigger portion of her ears and tail. 

     "Hey, Caleb!?" Con asked, a little worried, "what's up?" He seemed to glare at something over his shoulder. Caleb whipped around to see a young girl, he had seen her before, but from where?

     I didn't answer Con's question, instead, I slowly slid into a warm tub. I didn't know the names, but it was really warm. I glared at the wall, I needed some decent sleep, without Ulfred in my face. I did feel calmer in the warm pool, and I slowly slipped away. I fell into a deep sleep.

      "Caleb! We need to tell you something!" Ulfred was in my face, I had no idea why he said we, but I didn't question. "What's wrong?" My voice was a growl, I was angry at having another dream like this. 

      Ulfred kept his soft face, "I figured that Sky is blessed by Tala!" I gasped, my eyes flying open, Rex in my face. "Glad my powers helped..." He turned and left, "What the fudge dude!" He turned Sky in his face now. "Dude, you were screaming. I was worried, we are best friends what's worrying you?" 

Author's Note!

Hoi, this is the reason for tail colors!

Black: Corrupt

White: Pure

Red: Powerful, and standing out, a leader

Orange: Laughing all the time

Yellow: Bright, happy

Green: Crazy, trying not to kill you

Blue: A leader, blending in, strong

Purple: Dark, Calm

Silver: Innocence