The Burning Eyes

Sky's POV!

     I woke up in the cave, everything felt sore, stupid powers. "Hey you're awake, I wasn't excepting Ms. Legend to pass out, then again that was a lot of power. And I don't think I've heard of anyone having wind powers," he rambled on. "I'm fine." "No you're not, this is the palest I've seen you." "You've only known me for two days," I said trying to win the argument. "Well, you've got me there. Ms. Legend, but I still think you need rest, and I'll go find some fo-" "I'm fine," I stated slowly trying to get the point across. 

     I sat up, then got to my feet. I did feel a little dizzy, but I was not letting him win. "Hey! Did'ya miss me," said a strikingly familiar voice. I looked at the cave entrance and growled. The leader of the red wolves stood in the entrance, "thought I couldn't find two of the most powerful mixes of all time! The power of air though, I'm quite disappointed. I was hoping for fire, water, or at least nature."

     Almost as if it was planned rocks sprouted from the ground flying into the air, as I was about to knock him out with plain air. Which resulted in the rocks hurtling at him. One even hit him square in the face. "Son, you aren't supposed to use your powers against me are you!" He snarled. Caleb ran at him, attacking him with pure rage, "I wasn't your son and I never will be."

     I felt my eyes burn. I slowly walked towards the leader of the red wolves. Causing both of them to stop frightened. "You, is that all you pride yourself on? Being a mix with powers?" I spat. He didn't answer, but I knew I was right. "What if I stripped that away!" He bolted for the exit. A distant voice was calling my name, but I had other plans.

     I exited the cave, only to be ambushed. I only swatted them away. Only one attacked again. I held him up by his shirt, staring into his eyes. Mine just kept burning until it all stopped. The man went to go turn into a wolf, but he couldn't, so he went to normal running but he was only as fast as the average man. "That is not a very bright power," I said turning back to the cave entrance, only to see Caleb completely petrified. 

     I smiled, but only to pass right back into the oblivion. How many times is this going to happen? I felt as though I still had to uncover two powers. What were they? How did I do that? Why did my eyes burn like that? Is it true the Caleb is his son? If so why is he so nice? Is he going to betray me? Has he betrayed me already? How many more bad guys do we have to face? I wish knew these answers. One thing I knew for certain is that we needed to move the base, and quickly.