0.0

Cassandra McNare has lived in New Mexico her whole life, but it wasn't till her dad was offered a deal of a life time - to go work at Forks Hospital as head of the surgery department. Cassandra wasn't upset, she was actually relieved to be leaving New Mexico. She loved the dry heat, and the glimmering sun, but it was time to leave the drama behind and start new. She would be leaving in the middle of her senior year, and that didn't even phase her one bit. She had all her credits to graduate, she was just going to finish up her English credits. She couldn't wait. It all worked out, especially since she applied to the University of Washington and got accepted. 

Cassandra finished packing up the back of the U-Hall, that will be in Forks, Washington in 2 days time. "We gotta go, we gotta go! We're going to miss the airplane!" 

The voice of Frank McNare boomed throughout the three story house as his wife and Cassandra's mom, Jennifer McNare huffed as she dropped her suite case on the floor after hauling it down the stairs. "Well dear, if you helped, we would've left earlier."

Right before Frank could say anything, his 17 year old daughter bounced down the stairs and added her piece in, "she's right daddy, she even packed your suitcase." 

Cassandra giggled as she watched her mom poke her tongue out at her dad, "that's right fucker, I told you." Frank smacks his hand on his forehead, "shit, I don't care, you win, I lose, let's go let's go!"

Grabbing his girl's bags, they all crowded the front door, locking it and hopping into the car, that was already running and ready to go. Her dad slams the boot of the car shut, and rounds the car in matter of seconds. He had long legs, standing at a astounding 6'3", while her mom stood at a cute doll like height of 4'11", leaving Cassandra as the same height as her mother. She couldn't believe it when she heard from the doctor that she was done growing at the age of 16. "So are you excited to see if you can cheer?"

Cassandra looks away from the moving environment and starts bouncing in glee, "yes! I hope they'll take me, it's basketball season! Plus I'm a flyer, I heard Forks has an amazing All-Star cheer team!"

Jennifer smiles at her daughter, Jennifer used to be a cheerleader. She put her daughter into cheer at the age of 4 and since then Cassandra has been cheering. For Cassandra though, her body never shaped into a athletic one. She wasn't flat chested, she was a size D 32, and a medium in shirts, and a size 8 in pants. She wasn't ashamed. She got her body from her mom. If her mom could be a cheerleader with a body like hers, she can be one too. 

"Will my car be there?" Her dad looked in the mirror and nodded his head at her, "yeah we shipped in on Wednesday, it should be there tonight or tomorrow morning. This car will be shipped over night once we get to the airport." 

Cassandra nodded her head and pulled out her iPod from her backpack. She slide her headphones into her ear and waited patiently to get to El Paso Airport and board the plane. 

"Here's the car!" Cassandra lugged her suite case to the car and leaps into the car

"Here's the car!" Cassandra lugged her suite case to the car and leaps into the car. Tired from the excursion she just endured. "God, Frank, she acts just like you."

Her dad snorts, "shut the hell up, we are a great parents - but she takes more after you." 

Frank runs to the front of the car and hops in, leaving his wife to close the boot of the car. Cassandra giggles, and watches as her dad put a finger up to his lips to signal her to be quiet. Jennifer huffs as she throws herself into the car, "start the fucking car Frank, so we can go home and eat."

It was only two o'clock in the afternoon, leaving Cassandra time to eat some late lunch, and help unpack the u-haul. Closing her eyes once again, she drifts off into a short nap. 

Feeling like she only slept ten minutes, she felt a soft hand shaking her awake, "c'mon honey, we are home." 

She snaps her eyes open and hops out the car, grabbing her suitcase from her dad's hand. "Third floor, last bedroom to the left!" 

Giggling, she runs, somehow managing to drag the suitcase up the stairs. Once getting to the third floor, she rushes to her room, while dropping her suitcase in the process. Barging through the door, she gasps, flinging her hand up to her mouth. It was a beautiful purple room, with big windows that were spaced out perfectly for great lighting. She had a big bed, and her own desk to do homework on. She was in absolute awe with her room.

"So... do you like it?" She whipped around to see her parents smiling widely at their daughter, "like it?! I love it! Thank you so much mom and dad, it's perfect."

Frank smiles and walks towards his daughter, gathering her into a tight hug - even though he had to bend down to do so. "Anything for my little girl." 

Pressing a kiss to her forehead, he grabs her moms hand, "by the way sweetie." Cassandra turns around again to face her mom, "the movers will be bringing everything upstairs, okay? You'll just unpack. We'll go to the store tomorrow for school supplies, so..."

Cassandra giggles, "yeah mom, just go." Jennifer smiles at her daughter and closes the door. Cassandra squeals softly, and throws herself on the bed, "fuck yeah, I'm already loving Forks." 

I want to give reference for the McNare house and Cassandra's room, it will be helpful to be able to visualize what things look like so I don't have to go into such great detail

McNare house (Cassandra's room is to the left where the balcony is at)

Cassandra's room