Epilogue

"Mom! Noah won't give me my phone back!" Ariana yells from downstairs. Cassandra sighs, careful not to mess up her makeup that Alice had just worked on.

"Noah McCarty! If you don't give your sister her fucking phone back, I swear to God!" Cassandra yells at her son.

Noah was born 2 months after the Volturi visited, weighing in at a whole 7 pounds. Noah grew quite rapidly. Finally catching up to Ariana, Noah finally looked like a grown adult. Standing at a whopping 6'4", with brown hair like Cassandra's, but the one thing that stood out about Noah was he had blue eyes like Emmett when he was human.

It's been a whole decade since that day, and Ariana and Noah were stuck to each other's hip. Both were born a year apart, meaning they were around the same age and in the same grade at school. Ariana grew a couple inches taller than Cassandra and Alice, standing at a whole 5'2". Long black curly hair like her father's, she had hazel eyes and tanned skin like her mom.

The only thing the siblings had in common were the freckles they got from their mom and the olive skin tone.

"Mom seriously, it's your wedding day. Don't yell at us," Noah says, leaning up against the door frame to Alice's room. Noah had his dad's signature smirk placed upon his lips. "Noah, I will get out of this chair and beat your ass..."

"That won't be necessary momma," Ariana's soft voice sounds through the room, "I already did that for you."

Cassandra cracks a smile, looking at her daughter who pushed her son out the way, "by the way momma, you look gorgeous."

Cassandra looks at herself in the mirror, smiling as she looks at her kids, "you think so?"

"Duh, momma, dad wouldn't marry you looking like an ape," Noah jokes with his mom. Ariana rolls her eyes, punching him in the arm -- hard. "Hey," Noah says in pain, dragging out the "e".

"God you are so much like your dad..."

"Thank God right? It would suck if I wasn't..." Noah trails off. Cassandra glares at him and before she could respond, Rosalie comes into the room, "your dad is asking for you guys, now go."

Ariana nods, giving Rosalie a side hug, as Noah pouts. Rosalie glares, pointing to the door -- trying to be stern with Noah. "Fine, fine," Noah says in surrender. Leaning down he kisses his aunt's forehead and leaves the room.

"Those kids are a handful, they're exactly like Emmett," Rosalie says, going over to Cassandra to finish her hair. Cassandra rolls her eyes, "how do you think I feel?"

A giggle enters the room, "besides the point, they're happy their parents are getting married." Cassandra looks on the mirror to see Alice holding up her wedding dress, "are you ready to get changed?"

"I'm almost done with her hair."

"Who is all here?" Cassandra asks in curiosity. It's only been 7 years since they left Forks, and the kids have been home schooled at their correct school appropriate grade. They would be entering high school soon. They moved back to Forks for this special occasion.

Alice helps Cassandra stand up so they can slip the dress on her, "all of us, everyone who was here during the Volturi visit, a lot of people from high school, the pack, friends from college. . ."

Cassandra slips her legs into the dress as Rosalie and Alice slide the dress up her, "and all of Emmett's friends from college." Rosalie says. Cassandra graduated from the University of Washington with her BSN, and now she works along side Carlisle at the hospital. Emmett also had his degree in law, another one added to the others he has.

Hearing the sound of the zipper sliding up on her, a knock was sounded, "I'm here for the bride." Alice smiles as she sees Michael standing outside in the hallway with Camila, who was smiling. "You look beautiful."