0.3

Emmett didn't understand how this girl wasn't bothered by his cold skin, but yet, her she was gripping his hand like it wasn't cold. If he was human, he knew his hands would be clammy, and his heart would be pounding like he was going into cardiac arrest. "Well here we are, I'll see you at the end of school?" 

Cassandra looks up at the tall boy, and nods her head, "yeah of course, I'll meet you outside." Emmett nods his head, and lets go of her hand, walking off and turning around and waving at her. Cassandra waves back at him shyly. AP English, she hated this class, but that's what she was here for, just so she can graduate. She was more than ready. Giving the slip to her teacher, her teacher signs it, and points next to Jasper, Emmett's brother. 

Sliding into her seat, and dropping her bag to the ground, she smiles at Jasper. Jasper smiles back at the girl. She was still feeling upset, but he couldn't help but feel protective over her, and he didn't understand, her blood wasn't appealing to him at all as well. It weirded him out to no end, but decided to not let this bother him, this is the first time he could stand being around a human. He just decided to watch her during class. She was very still and would doddle on her notebook paper, she didn't have a care in the world. He even noticed how quick she was when she was asked a question. Right when the bell rang, Jasper grabbed her bag for her, and smiled at her, as she did the same, and walked to study hall. 

Emmett was excited to see his mate, and Jasper was feeling his excitement

Emmett was excited to see his mate, and Jasper was feeling his excitement. Edward clasps his hand on his should, "calm down, she'll be here." 

Cassandra's phone was placed on silent the whole day during school. She still hasn't changed her number, and she was dreading looking at her phone. She knew people would be calling and texting just to harassing her. Picking her phone out of her purse, she unlocks her phone. Multiple text messages flooded her phone, one stood out in particular. She chokes on a cry, and runs into a bathroom. She just couldn't do this. 

Alice, outside of her sister's car, gasp, "what is it Alice?" Edward looks at Jasper, "it's Cassandra." 

Emmett looks at Alice, "she's in the English hall bathroom, she's crying. Hurry, we'll go in Rosalie's car, you can take Edward's, hurry." 

Emmett nods, catching the keys Edward threw towards him, running at a human pace, he makes it to the girl bathroom. He knocks on the door, leaning towards it, he hears sad sobbing. He felt his un-beating heart drop for her. He slowly opens the door, he see Cassandra leaning against the sink, cleaning her face of tears. Emmett wanted to kill the person who made her cry, she was to beautiful to be crying.

"Emmett?" She says, looking up into the mirror, "yes?" 

She sniffs, "can I please have a hug?" Emmett opens his arms, and she runs into them. She wraps her arms around his waist, he then leans down and puts his on top of hers. He runs his hand up and down her back. After standing there for a couple of minutes, he finally speaks up, "are you okay?"