4.4

Emmett watches from the kitchen as Cassandra leans back onto Jasper, as the small girl is hooked up to a vital machine. Carlisle stands in front of the girl, watching how the girl reacts. Cassandra sat still, eyes hardly blinking - only when needed.

Carlisle crouches in front of the girl, "now Cassandra, all of your vital signs are. . . fine, but you definitely died. You heart rate and blood pressure are like people who came back from dying." Jasper squeezes his friends small hand, and turns to see Alice sitting in a chair, eyes glossed over.

"Now, can you tell me what you saw?" Cassandra looked up to Carlisle and nods her head slowly, "um, Bella threw up - I think, but she was sitting on the floor and Edward asked her what was wrong. So Bella, you know asked how long it was since the wedding and comes to find out she missed her period."

Carlisle looks wide eye at Cassandra, "then what happened? He went into shock, but he snapped out of it when Alice called." The father figure hums, "interesting," looking to Alice, "see anything yet?" 

Alice shakes her head, "no, nothing at all."

"Can I go to bed now?" Carlisle looks at the small girl, "of course. I'm going to call Camila and Michael. Emmett?"

Emmett nods his head, as he walks over to his mate and picks her up after Carlisle takes the blood pressure cuff of of her arm.

Speeding up the stairs and to their room, Emmett places Cassandra softly on the bed. And she instantly cuddles up under the blankets. Emmett quickly gets in after her, watching the small girl cuddle into him.

As Cassandra gets comfortable, "Emmett, how long has it been since Bella and Edward left?" Emmett hums, running his hand through his mates hair, "it's been 10 days, why?"

"Seventeen days, on the 17th day is when she finds out," Cassandra mumbles out, finally going into a deep sleep. Emmett's eyes widen, he's definitely scared now for the human girl that his brother married.

Days pass, as Cassandra takes Ariana to cheer practice, Emmett trailing behind his two favorite girls

Days pass, as Cassandra takes Ariana to cheer practice, Emmett trailing behind his two favorite girls. Rosalie and Caleb somedays taking turns with the little family to watch Ariana improve on cheering.

It was meet day, and the whole entire Cullen clan make their way to Seattle to watch Ariana's cheer elite team. Cassandra leans into Emmett, as he breathes in her lilac and orchid scent. Cassandra smiles as she watches Ariana's team get called to perform. The whole entire Cullen family stands up to cheer for Ariana, but obviously her mother was the loudest out of the bunch.

Cassandra watches in awe as her daughter hits every movement to the song, finally watching her run into a back handspring and land in the arms of her teammates are to be thrown up into the air, as she pulls her leg up into a heel stretch.

"Stick that!" Cassandra yells out, as she watches Ariana switch legs into the same stunt. Ariana catches her mom's eyes and she smiles, being thrown up and back into the arms. Jasper and Alice chuckle at the duo. For Ariana only being the size of an 8 year old, she made it into the highest level for younger girls. Cassandra cheers loudly for Ariana as the team ends their last pose for the song. Emmett smiles as he watches his daughter and fiancé have a moment.