3.4

Cassandra sticks her tongue out at Ariana, who was clinging onto her dad. Ariana giggles, patting Emmett's back as she whispers something to her dad. Emmett smiles and looks at his wife-to-be. Emmett takes in Cassandra's look; a pink dress, with a white long sweater, and a pair of clear strappy heels. Alice curled Cassandra's hair back, while Rosalie did a light pink makeup look on her. Emmett, everyday, saw how more beautiful Cassandra got. 

Cassandra shakes her head as she makes eye contact with Emmett. She giggles, and mouth to Emmett to pay attention to Jessica Stanley giving the Valedictorian speech. "Or in my case, princess. When we were ten, they asked again and we answered – rock star, cowboy, or in my case, gold medalist. But now that we've grown up, they want a serious answer. Well, how 'bout this: who the hell knows?!" 

Cassandra smiles and grips Esme's hand, as the crowd cheers for the graduates, "This isn't the time to make hard and fast decisions, it's the time to make mistakes. Take the wrong train, and get stuck somewhere chill. Fall in love – a lot. Major in philosophy because there's no way to make a career out of that. Change your mind. Then change it again, because nothing is permanent..."

Emmett places Ariana in Cassandra's line of view, Cassandra grabbing her baby, Emmett leans over and wraps his two girls into his side. Cassandra places a small smile on her face, pressing her lips into a kissy face, so Ariana can give her a little kiss. "So make as many mistakes as you can. That way, someday, when they ask again what we want to be... we won't have to guess. We'll know." 

The crowd cheers, as the graduates stand up, as the principal stands up, thanking Jessica. "Thank you miss Stanley. With greet pleasure, I introduce you guys, the class of 2007, congratulations!" 

The gym full of parents stand up, clapping for the class of 2007. Cassandra smiles as she watches Alice, Jasper, Edward and Bella walk by. Cassandra wishes she was able to walk across that stage with them, but she decided to graduate early and take her diploma at the same moment. Grabbing Emmett's hand, they make their way outside the gym, Ariana playing juggle gym between her parents. Emmett finally grabbing her, and keeping her in his one arm, while holding Cassandra close to him. 

Cassandra steps away, wrapping Alice and Jasper into a hug, "congrats you guys!" Emmett smiles as he passes Ariana to Jasper, "yeah, 'cause how many times can you say you got to graduate high school?" 

Cassandra laughs, pushing Emmett softly - him not even moving an inch - as Ariana clings on to Jasper, and waves at Alice, "hi auntie Alice, congraulasions." Jasper chuckles, as Alice awhs out loud at the little girls way of saying 'congratulations', "that's the cutest thing EVER!" 

Cassandra laughs, "thank you. Baby, do you want to stay with uncle Jasper and auntie Alice?" Ariana nods her head, "okay, well we will see you at the house. Jasper, Alice, please be careful." 

Alice scoffs, taking Ariana from her mate's arms, giving her a cuddle, "we would never! C'mon Ariana, your mom is crazy." As the two walk away, a giggle Ariana was left in the parents wake. 

"That girl will be the death of me," Emmett sighs out loud, wrapping Cassandra into a hug. Cassandra leans into him, breathing in his scent, "I know, but that's our baby." Emmett smiles, rubbing Cassandra's back, "hell yeah she is."