4.3

"He did what?!" Cassandra yelled out angrily as Emmett wrapped his arm around her waist, "let me fucking go Emmett, right now." Emmett let go quickly, hearing the angry in her voice, "babe, it was a misunderstanding..."

Cassandra whipped her head to Emmett, "misunderstanding my fucking ass," looking over to a smirking Rosalie and a scared looking Caleb, "keys, now Caleb," Cassandra spits out. Throwing the small immortal the keys, she rushes to Ariana's room upstairs. "Hey baby, let's go take a visit to see uncle Sam and uncle Paul?" Ariana looks up from the ground, a book in her hand. The small hybrid girl smiles and shakes her head, "well let's go silly girl."

Grabbing the girl into her arms, she lifts her up slowly and walks smoothly down the stairs. Even though Cassandra was immortal, she didn't have all the grace of a vampire, only enhanced beauty and she's a little faster in running, but either than that nothing else; no gifts or being bloody thirsty. Emmett looks up, hearing the little ankle boots of his mate smack on the hardwood floors.

"Babe, c'mon, don't go scaring the poor mutts..." Cassandra turned and glared at Emmett, "I'm going cause even you know that's bullshit, I'll be back later." Making her way downstairs to the bottom floor, she grabs her purse on the bench by the front door, and walks out to see Caleb's truck sitting outside. Unlocking the truck, Cassandra opens the backdoor for Ariana. Cassandra smiles as she rushes around to the driver side. Getting in, the mother daughter duo closes the doors at the same time. Revving the engine up, Cassandra peels out of the gravel drive way.

Music was playing lightly in the background as Ariana sits in the back with her book, "momma, are we going to go see uncle Sam because of what Jacob did last night?" Cassandra looks up to rear view mirror, making eye contact with her daughter for a spilt second, and then back on the road, "how did you figure that out?"

"Auntie Rose," Ariana states as she looks back down at her book, "and did she tell you this?" Cassandra asks her daughter, "no, I saw it when I touched her this morning. She let me see her thoughts."

Cassandra hummed, "well aren't you are peculiar little bug?" Ariana giggles, as Cassandra smiles. The duo get's quiet again, Cassandra couldn't believe her daughters gifts were evolving, and so quickly. The drive to La Push was long, but Cassandra always loved the scenery.

Pulling up to Sam and Emily's house, Cassandra throws the truck in park, and watches as Ariana runs to the front door, pulling the front door open. Cassandra shakes her head, and follows her daughter. Getting to the front door, she walks in to see Ariana hugging up on Embry and Quil, both boys hugging back the small girl.

"Boys," Cassandra announces. The boys all look up, as Paul makes his way across the small house, he picks up Cassandra and spins her around. Putting her down, he takes a good look at her, "wow, what happened to you? New makeup?" Cassandra scoffs, "no, that's for a different time, where is Jacob?"

And right before anyone could answer, Jacob Black arrives through the front door. Cassandra turns around, "now, what the fuck were you doing grabbing Bella like that for? Are you crazy or just fucking stupid?"

Jacob takes a look at the small girl, and steps back, "I didn't mean too..." Cassandra marches over to the tall boy, reaching up and pulls the boy down from the shirt he was conveniently wearing, "I don't give a fuck what you meant and didn't mean to do, I was just fine with Emmett and she'll be just fine with Edward," Jacob gulps, "and if I ever hear you put hands on Bella again, human or not, I will rip you limb from limb," Jacob nods his head quickly, "have I made myself clear?" Jacob nods his head at the small girl. Cassandra smiles, letting go off his shirt. Turning around, she smiles at the group of boys that gathered around, "now, where is Sam?"

Paul points his finger to the backyard, "ah, go grab him now will you Paul?" Nods his head, as Cassandra puts her attention on Ariana who wasn't bothered by her mom's outburst. She was talking quite animated to Seth, who was paying close attention. Seth looks up, and his eyes widen at the girl. Cassandra gives him a knowing look, but he seemingly relaxes.