2.6

"Mommy, why do I have to wear this again?"

Cassandra looks at her daughter, who was standing on her bed, wiggling on her shirt, "because we are going to take you over to see Uncle Sam and Aunt Emily, while I go and hang out with my friends."

Ariana jumps and lands on her butt on the bed, "do I have to wear these boots?"

Cassandra shakes her head as she bends down to help put on her daughters, "yes, and besides, even though you don't get that cold, I have to make sure you stay healthy and you stay warm

Cassandra shakes her head as she bends down to help put on her daughters, "yes, and besides, even though you don't get that cold, I have to make sure you stay healthy and you stay warm."

Ariana shakes her head, "okay mommy. Can I go see uncle Michael?"

"Stand up quickly, so I can put your hair half up half down."

Grabbing a comb, she quickly ties her hair up, "there you go my baby!"

Ariana grabs her moms hand and tugs her forward, "love you momma."

Cassandra smiles, "I love you too," leaning down to kiss the top of her head, "go see uncle Michael, I'll call for you when we're leaving. Now, get out of my face."

The little girl giggles, running out of the room, yelling in her little Cinderella mouse voice for her uncle. Cassandra shakes her head and heads into her closet to get dressed. She quickly sits down at her vanity and does her makeup, her hair already curled from last night. Brushing on light foundation, highlight, and her signature eyeliner, she stands up to get dressed. Sliding her UGGs on, she quickly grabs her purse, walking to Michael's office space.

 Sliding her UGGs on, she quickly grabs her purse, walking to Michael's office space

(Ignore the hat)

"Hey brother bear."

Michael looks up from his computer, "hey little one."

Looking around, she notices Ariana isn't in the room, "where's Ariana?"

Before Michael could respond, Ariana jumps out, scaring her mom, "holy shit, Ariana. Don't scare me like that."

Ariana giggles, walking over to her uncle, who has his hand stretched out into a high five, "good job, Ari."

"Michael -"