4.1

"What - the - fuck." Cassandra says as she gasps for air, sitting up slowly to look around the room she was. She blinked and looked down to see she was put into a pair of black paints with a little tie and a white off the shoulder shirt.

Slowly getting off the table, she looks in the mirror. She didn't look different. She knew Victoria got to her, she remembers making eye contact with the witch before her world going back. Emmett watches Cassandra run her fingertips on the bite mark on her neck. "Baby?" Cassandra whips her head around to see Emmett. "Emmett?"

The little crack her voice when Emmett heard her same his name could've broken his heart if it was still beating. "Baby?" Emmett walks towards her to see her crying, and they were real tears. Human tears, human emotion. She slowly falls to the floor, covering her face with her hands, "baby, it's okay, it's okay." Emmett says to her, as he rushes to her. Kneeling down in front of her, he wraps her into his chest.

Once Cassandra calms down, she cuddles more into Emmett, "you scared me. I've never been scared before in my entire life, but that was unbearable..." Cassandra sighs, fluttering her eyes open, she looks at Emmett, "I'm sorry..."

Emmett's eyes widen at Cassandra, "your eyes, they haven't changed." Cassandra sniffles, laughing at Emmett's comment, "is that all you have to say to your crying mate?" Emmett laughs and pulls her to his chest, "God, I missed you. Don't leave me again."

Cassandra breathes in his scent of Evergreen trees and spice, "never, baby."

Emmett looks down at Cassandra as she tries to pull him downstairs to their family, "c'mon Emmett, please

Emmett looks down at Cassandra as she tries to pull him downstairs to their family, "c'mon Emmett, please." Her puppy dog eyes were pulling Emmett in to agree to request, but he shook his head at her, "no, I think you should feed before we go downstairs."

Cassandra stomps her foot at her mate, "I told you, I'm not thirsty for blood, I'm fucking hungry for some pasta." He shakes his head again at her, "no, Cassandra." Cassandra rolls her eyes, "fine then, fuck you." Cassandra pulls the door open and starts to stomp down the stairs. Emmett catches up to her quickly, grabbing her wrist softly, "baby, I'm sorry. I just want you to be comfortable, you know that."

Cassandra sighs, "I know, but you do realize I would tell you if I was thirsty, right? Jesus we've been together for a year, Emmett..." Emmett sighs, "I'm sorry, baby." Cassandra nods and grabs his head, "I love you... can we see Ariana now?"

Emmett bites his lip, "well, you've been out for 3 days, so don't be alarmed with how she looks..." Cassandra cocks her head, "what do you mean?" Emmett shakes his head, "you'll see, c'mon."

Emmett drags Cassandra's hand, leading her down the stairs. He kept her close to his person, not wanting to be alone anymore. His heart broke when she was out for 3 days, just trying to take care of their daughter with Rosalie, trying to get his mind off his almost dead mate.

Rosalie sat on the sofa, as Ariana sat in between her legs, letting her do the little girls hair. Ariana watched her uncles Caleb and Jasper watch the baseball game that was on the t.v., as Alice consulted with Edward on what he wanted to do for his and Bella's wedding.