0.6

Cassandra's fingers dance across the grand piano's keys, playing Verdi, leaving Emmett a smiling mess. It was a couple days after their first date, and Emmett couldn't believe how lucky he's gotten with Cassie in his life. Cassie looks up and smiles when Edward and Bella walk into the busy kitchen and living area. Esme stops what she's doing when she smells another human, smiling to great the newest couple. Rosalie rolls her eyes, and stirs the pot with little interest. Cassie giggles and Rosalie looks to see the small girl shaking her head still playing again, switching to Moonlight Sonata composed by Beethoven. 

Esme walks up to Bella, "Bella. We're making Italiano for you." 

Edward, with one arm wrapped around Bella, lifts his free hand and gestures to Esme, "this is Esme, my mother for all intents and purposes." 

Carlisle smiles, still cutting up some veggies, "you've given us another excuse to cook, another human! How fantastic..." 

Bella looks around to see Cassandra sitting at the grand piano, smiling at Carlisle, and she looks back to her sheet music. Bella tilts her head in curiosity at the small tan girl before turning back to the Cullens. 

"I hope you're hungry." 

"Oh, absolutely." 

"She already ate." And before the sentence could finish, Rosalie shatters a glass bowl with salad. Cassandra shoots up from the piano bench, "Hey! I was looking forward to eating that, Rose!"

Rosalie looks at her, and shakes her head, striding out from behind the counter, "perfect. Just perfect." 

Bella feeling a little intimidated, looks towards Esme, "I just assumed - because you don't eat, you know..." 

Esme smiles softly at the other human girl, "of course, how considerate."

Cassandra groans and tugs at Rosalie's shirt, "Rose, now what am I going to eat?"

Edward rolls his eyes at the duo, "just ignore Rosalie, that's what I do."

"Yeah, let's just keep pretending that this isn't dangerous for all of us."

Bella sighs softly, "I would never tell anyone..." 

Carlisle looks at Rosalie, reassuring her, "she knows that." 

Bella watches as Emmett comes up from behind Cassandra, and bends down to kiss her neck softly, wrapping his arms around his mate, he looks up, "the problem is, you two have gone public now, so..."

Caleb snorts from the kitchen when Esme scolds his brother, "no, she should know." Looking straight at Bella, "the entire family will be implicated if she isn't changed soon, and you know this Edward." 

Bella looks at Edward, as Edward glares down Caleb, "what do you mean, soon?" 

Just as Caleb was going to answer Bella, the cracking of the tree branch outside the balcony is heard, "Hi Bella!" 

Jumping off the branch, Jasper follows his pixie mate, Alice quickly rushes over to Bella, kissing her cheek and handing off a bundle of flowers to her. She backs away and stand next to Jasper, "I'm Alice, wow you do smell good." 

Edward scrunches his face up in annoyance, "Alice..." 

"It's alright, Bella and I are going to be great friends!"

Bella extends her hand out to Jasper, only to shrink back when he looks her hand. Cassandra giggles, reaching out and grabbing his hand and squeezing it. He smiles down at Cassie. "You won't hurt her Jasper, it's okay." Alice says, hugging onto his arm that was free from Emmett's mate's hand.

Edward grabs Bella hand, trying to make sure that she's comfortable, "well... I'll just be giving her a tour of the house..." 

Tugging her out of the room, Esme points to Rosalie and then the glass on the floor, "clean this up."

Rosalie groans, leaving Cassandra a giggling mess, "HOLY SHIT, that was great. But seriously Rose, what am I going to eat now?"

Emmett belts out a booming laugh, leaning down to kiss his mates forehead, "we'll finish cooking and you can have that, okay?"

Cassandra squeals and jumps on Emmett and kissing him all over his face. Jasper and Caleb laughing at his brother, "okay baby, okay. Haha, just go relax and you can eat soon."

Esme smiles towards Carlisle, "isn't she just the cutest?" Carlisle nods his head at his mate, "yes, she's perfect for him, honestly." 

Alice smiles, "they really are, Esme."

Later that night, Cassandra was laying against Emmett in her bed at her parent's home

Later that night, Cassandra was laying against Emmett in her bed at her parent's home. "When are your parents going to be home, I would like to meet them." 

Cassandra sighs and moves her head to look back at Emmett. "Honestly, I don't know babe... They aren't really here. And I knew they were going to do this. I don't know why I always come back here." 

Emmett looks sadly at his mate, wanting to know the whole story she told Jasper, but he knew better than to push her towards telling him, "I know baby, but I'm here whenever you need me. I'll stay here every night if you want me too."

Cassandra smiles softly, turning around on and leaning on her knees, "really?" Emmett smiles brightly at his small girlfriend, and nods his head. She only smiles bigger and straddles his lap, kissing him deeply. Emmett smiles and brings his hands up to her hips, his thumbs rubbing little circles into them. She sighs softly into his mouth, Emmett feeling at complete peace. He never felt this much love from someone, but he was ready to return it to her.

He flips them over, and peppering kisses down her neck, she giggles loudly, smacking his shoulder, "Emmett!" He growls softly at her and she keeps giggling while he attacks her neck with kisses. 

"Emmett... I love you." 

Emmett looks up from her neck, and stares wide eye at Cassandra. Cassandra bites her lips, waiting for Emmett to respond back. "I love you too, baby." 

Cassandra smiles and kisses him eagerly. Emmett and her fight for dominance, but she let's Emmett win, seeing as she couldn't win this one. Emmett makes her way down her neck and tugs at her shirt. Pushing back a little Cassandra lifts her shirt up and leaves herself complete freed for Emmett to see. She blushes a little after see Emmett's eye gaze over here. 

"Hey, don't be all shy, I think you are perfect." Emmett says as he grabs her chin in his fingers. She shivers ever so slightly, and lets Emmett take over her body. Emmett kisses down her neck and makes his way to her chest, taking a nipple in his mouth and starts to kiss, suck and lick it softly, while taking her other nipple and softly pinching it. Cassandra moans and arches her back. Emmett makes his way down to her lace underwear, he couldn't believe she only slept in a big shirt with no bra and just underwear, and just that thought alone turned him on tremendously. 

Emmett makes his way down, and starts kissing her sex through the underwear, leaving Cassandra in a withering mess. Emmett smirks and goes right in, taking Cassandra into a night filled with love and more love.