CHAPTER 4

CHAPTER PT.4

Jungkook was finally able to rest after a long tiring day. The boy used most of his self-control for the few past hours he's been around you, and couldn't handle it most of the time. This was supposed the moment where he'd relax and forget about everything, but how was that even possible when you were laying on his opposite side of his bed.

He could still feel how your fingers touched his name a few minutes earlier and the scene wouldn't stop repeating itself in his brains .If it wasn't for his strong will and love for you, he might have had lost it, after your cold fingers hovered over this sensitive spot of his body. His neck was sensitive and his nape was that one spot that no girl was allowed to touch. One touch there was enough to drive him wild.

Jungkook's eyes were fixated onto the ceiling as he refused looking in your direction. The only fact that you were there sleeping soundly beside him in those shorts, was enough to make heat arise in his body. The boy was going to sleep, no matter what was about to arise through the future of this heated night, whether it was in his pants or in the way you were bound to act during your sleep. The sound of your body shifting near him, tortured him to its finest. What were you doing and why were you moving so much?

Don't look at her, don't look at her, KEEP YOUR EYES AWAY, he ordered himself as he kept his wavering eyes fixed on the ceiling

Jungkook was determined to stay away from you and even made sure to make use of a cushion to separate both of your bodies. Being only a few centimeters away from, the sound of the wrinkly bed sheets slowly made the boy more nervous than he expected to be

After several attempts to try falling asleep, the boy realized that his eyes and body simply refused to cooperate with him. The fear of having his true nature taking over him, only amplified after feeling your weight slowly shifting on his side of the bed

Don't let this distract you Jeon Jungkook! Just close your eyes and SLEEP!! , he clenched his fist while firmly closing his eyes to go to sleep

You on the other side had fallen asleep quickly, the moment you laid on that bed. As you were slowly shifting your body to jungkook's side of the bed, the latter was firmly closing his eyes, hoping to forget your presence next to him, but his inner desire and temptations weren't being put to rest any time soon.

Being a natural cuddle monster during your sleeping activates, you had this habit where you absolutely had to hold or hug onto something to feel at ease, and this habit , was what urged many problems to occur during that night. You made your away closer and closer to Jungkook as you gently kicked the pillow with your leg that was separating your body from his.

Jeon Jungkook on the other side had no idea of this habit of yours. He closing his eyelids firmly as they were starting to get heavy .He was finally getting rid of this feeling,your fingers had on his nape half an hour ago. He sighed as he gathered all of his thoughts. That was , until he suddenly felt something hover over the side of his leg. No time to react, he could feel your bare leg sliding along his sweatpants and wrapping around his own leg, barely a few seconds later.

F*ck.....F*ck....JUST F*CK, IS IT WAS I THINK IT IS??!!!TELL ME ITS A DREAM PLEASE!, he slowly turned his head to get a glimpse at your figure

His eyes shot wide open as he felt your peachy scent getting near his nostrils, your leg getting dangerously close to him and your sexy pheromones invading his personal space .Your body weight slowly shifted to his side as your legs tightly wrapped around his toned thigh, made him choke at the only thought of having his leg trapped between yours. There it was, the melancholy of Jeon Jungkook's hormones. You crossed the line and his body wasn't accepting any of this.