CHAPTER 8

What a marvelous day. The sun was shining and the birds were chirping, but it was a different story in Jungkook's little world. This normal day had to escalate from 0 to a 100, in the time span of 24 hours. It all started when he watched a horror movie with you. He cursed his own self for starting any of this. He could have refused to watch the movie with you and nothing would have happened. How could he expect the outcome of any of these events Disaster and embarrassment were prerequisites when it came to be in a 'Jungkook' world. The boy felt it through his veins; taking a break was not an option anymore. He had to face this situation and make the best of it. He wasn't willing to cope up with any of this. His alpha game was slowly surfacing...well, that was what everyone thought, but his weak response betrayed his true intention.

"I-I... I'm fine, just please, stop getting worried... I know what I'm doing" He commented weakly but rather seriously

The boy clenched his fist as any hint of cuteness vanished from his body.

"What do you mean you're fine? I mean, you're kind of warm and your ears are bright red. Are you sure you're alright?" you asked in worry

She's here asking me If I'm alright when she's the actual reason why I'm so damn frustrated?! This f*cking heat invading my pants *sighs* DOES SHE HAVE TO BE SO OBLIVIOUS WHILE I'M SUFFERING HERE?!THIS IS NOT F*CKING FAIR.

"I'm doing GREAT. I'm Fantastic. I'm doing just fine. Thank you VERY MUCH."Jungkook sighs in a very sarcastic tone

"What's with the sarcastic tone? Is something bothering you?!" you ask in a slightly annoyed tone

YES, YOU ARE BOTHERING ME. YOU HAVE BEEN BOTHERING ME BEFORE WE EVEN SHARED A ROOM.BEFORE I SAW YOUR BRA.BEFORE YOU SLEPT IN MY BED.BEFORE THE CREATION OF TIME.

"No, I'm just very tired that's why..." Jungkook sighed, rather aggressively "Don't pay attention to me" he nibbles on his bottom lip

"Sorry but I'm paying attention to you and something tells my tingly feeling that I'm related to your sudden change of mood" you cross your arms over your chest

F*CK, DID SHE SAW RIGHT THROUGH ME? DOES THAT MEAN SHE FIGURED OUT?! She knows about my problem??!MY LIFE AS A ROOMMATE IS OFFICIALLY F*CKED. *huhuhuhuhuhu* ...let's keep it cool...maybe we still have some hope left *cries*

"It's not your fault... so you can stop blaming yourself. It doesn't even concern you Y/N." he shrugged in that icy tone

"That tone." you point at him "Why does your tone sound so off, and icy, Jeon Jungkook? Something is definitely going on and you don't want to tell me" you tilt your head to the side, "To tell the truth, I already know everything" you tilted your head to the side "E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G"

Your previous words were echoing in Jungkook's brain as he felt dizziness taking over him. He was physically exhausted and his state confirmed this belief as beads of sweat were sliding down his burns, his palms getting sweaty and his throat was dehydrated. The idea of having you learning about his darkest secrets, made him nervous. What if you actually knew about his frustrations over you? What if you knew he was currently dying to keep it together?

IT'S DONE.WE'RE DONE.SHE KNOWS.SHE F*CKING KNOWS.SHE KNOWS ABOUT THE PROBLEM IN YOUR PANTS. SHE KNOWS YOU TOUCHED HER BRA.SHE KNOWS EVERYTHING....

"I-I-I-I...." he turned into a stuttering mess "I d-didn't– n-n-no...I-I-I'm not the kind of guy that would– NO IT'S A MISUNDERSTANDING–"

REMEMBER THAT CLIFF BESIDE THE CAMPUS? WE'RE GOING THERE RIGHT AFTER WE LEAVE. LETS F*CKING DIE WITH NO MORE REGRETS * Sobs*