PART 15 TEASER!

Hey guys,

I am still editing and writing more for chapter 15 :) and since I love you so much and want to thank you for being so supportive and patient, I decided to  share a teaser of the next chapter.

Those are dialogues from the next update in random order! :

...

"What is he saying now?" Jimin rolled his eyes "We can't date until our duty is done" he stared in Jungkook's direction

...

Devil Jeon: SEE !! SEE!! I F*cking told you it would happen one day or the other!

Angel kookie: oh brother, Chill. Nothing has been confirmed yet...and what happened to your hair?!

...

"Guys, you're going to stick with me right?" Jungkook pulled on jin's sleeve

"Of course man! This is a boys' night out!" Jin nudged his arm "We're not letting any girl interfere"

...

"No, I'm not in the mood to drop by that place. Can't we meet up somewhere else?" you rubbed your temples

"Get your ass back to the agency. We f*cking need more support"

...

"Coconuts are sensitive to hair pulling, be careful" jin chukled

"You had the same haircut a year ago, so you're not one to talk, Jin hyung" Jimin chuckled

...

"You'll show up or else I'll punish you"

....

Angel Kookie: If you think I'm going to say you're sexy, then you're wrong.

Devil Jeon: Oh baby, the thought definitely crossed your mind.

Angel Kookie: Angels do not have time to process filthy thoughts through their holy minds

Devil Jeon: You'd definitely Sin for me, honey. Admit it.

...

"Oh, so it was really a guy problem? Who's that bastard?" Hoseok crossed his arms over his chest

"I don't care and I don't even want to know" Jungkook huffed "As if it would make any difference to know who he is"

...

She's wet... I mean wet as in...wet because of the rain. NO NO NO JUNGKOOK. DON'T LET THE WORD WET DISTRACT YOU!

...

"I-I wasn't even looking!" jungkook stuttered

...

"I'll just tough it up and move on, like everyone else does when they get hurt" you lowered the cap on your head

"Come on, Y/N. You know this isn't right..." his soft eyes gazed into yours "I can literally feel that you don't mean any of these words."

....

"What's with that Jackson guy?" Jimin blinked

"I don't know man, but we share an elective class together" Taehyung nodded

...

Kook Hormone: We'll just die as old virgins *sobs harder*

Devil Jeon: Sounds like a painful death, if you want my opinion.

Angel Kookie: Shut the front door Devil Jeon, can't you see you're making kook hormone more emotional?!

...

"Bro, this is a red code. We need to do something. " Jimin whispered to Taehyung

...

Jungkook, what the actual f*ck is wrong with you? Why ARE YOU ALREADY CHECKING OUT ANOTHER GIRL?!WAS Y/N NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU??!

...

I hope you enjoyed this short teaser! You can expect a lot of things to happen in the next chapter. It will be a roller-coaster of emotions. We're getting closer to learning the truth about Jungkook and Y/N ;) 

Thank you again for being so sweet and supportive of this story! I will try my best to update this Friday or next Friday :") It will be a very long chapter~

I love you

xoxo