Planning updates and new fics

Hey guys,

This chapter is simply to give you an update on what's bound to happen with this story and my other fics. 

I know, it's been a month with no updates :") and I feel just as frustrated as you guys, because I wish I could write everyday and actually share my imagination with all of you, but life is shitty and busy sometimes...you just gotta do what you gotta do.

Onto the updates. 

First of all, my main priority is to complete "The first time with Jeon Jungkook" as there's only one chapter left. I have been working on that final chapter since summer and am still modifying and adding things. It might be the longest ending ever but bear with me, I am doing my best to provide you some entertaining content. It's already 16k...and that's only about 3/5 of it.

For those who haven't checked that story out, please please please check it out! (definitely not sounding desperate here lmao) but that story has such an important spot in my heart. It was a fic that I decided to write because I personally was motivated to do so. Each chapter was thoroughly made in order to make you relate to the story.

I will be posting a teaser of the finale of "The first time with Jeon Jungkook" very soon. 

What about the all times fans' favorite "My roommate is a girl?!", that one is the next update you can expect :)

I already know how the plot will turn out and I have a very specific plan in mind, and I can't guarantee that y'all won't freak out in a few chapters. Because there is so much more to come. New characters, new secrets to be unleashed and most importantly how Jungkook and Y/N's relationship is supposed to evolve. These two will have a lot of things to face in order to grow as individuals, that's all I can say for now. 

I will be updating MRIAG from then onwards...but my wattpad account won't look as joyful with only one ongoing fic. 

Which is why, I will be bringing a new fanfiction to life soon. I mentioned in my other book "The first time with Jeon Jungkook" that I have been planning a Fic since 2017 and it never had the chance to be released (I absolutely wanted to complete my other stories first).

I will be giving you a few hints about this new book:

Tsundere, Jungkook, Fantasy, love/hate relationships

In case you were wondering, this new fic will be a modern fairy tale featuring Jungkook as the main character. No princes, no witches, no vampires, Nothing crazy....yeah...nothing crazy *coughs* lol (okay no, the plotline is so abnormal that you guys will probably face palm several times when it will get released... I can't comprehend how I even came up with this plot but I sure had the time of my life when I was writing chapter 1 and chapter 2 during the summer of 2017.)

That was all I had for you today.

I hope this update made some of you feel better. I can't wait to post more and see your reactions and comments :)

I missed you guys so much T_T

Stay happy and healthy , my little bunbuns.

I  love you

xoxo