CHAPTER 13

You tucked your hands in your pockets as you hid your bag subtly from any security cameras. Reaching the bathroom of the department store, you promised yourself to run away if things got too dangerous for you to handle. You were afraid of the contents of this bag, god only knew what could reside in the depths of this suspicious bag. Trusting Jackson was like playing the lottery, the guy did reassure you that there wouldn't be any drugs involved, yet you couldn't help but feel skeptical about the situation.

You kicked the bathroom stall open as you locked it right away, dropping your bag on the floor, hesitating for at least ten minutes before deciding to open it or not. You removed your cap from your head before holding it close to your heart, praying that this mission wouldn't get any worse than the previous ones. You did everything you could to protect Jungkook as you previously made sure the sleeping drug disappeared during your mission at the gym and went as far as to fake your bad hypnosis performance on him. Kissing him was also part of your plan as you knew it would reverse everything around and Jungkook would undoubtedly avoid you for a few days.

This is it Y/N. After you open this bag, there is no going back. , you closed your eyes

Your shaky fingers reached the opening of the zipper as you firmly closed your eyes to avoid looking at it.

Let's do it to protect Jungkook...

You opened the bag as you plunged your hand inside to reach for some strange fabric. Your eyes shot open as realization hit you like a truck. You knew that type of fabric way too well.

Oh, f*ck... Is it really what I think it is?

You pulled it out of the bag, confirming that it was indeed your worst nightmare. That red sparkling fabric made every cell of your body cringe. Short and sleeveless, that dress didn't even have enough fabric to completely cover your butt. A dress that seeks attention from other passengers by. It had 'wang Jackson inspired' written all over it.

This f*cker better be kidding me, you scoffed

You rolled your eyes before searching further in the bag, trying to find any other article of clothing, yet you were only deceived as you grabbed onto a pair of heels. Your jaw dropped at the height of these heels. Those two items were definitely your worst two enemies in the fashion world.

Does this bastard want to die or something? There's no way I'm ever wearing any of these clothing articles.

You dialed his phone in anger as you were ready to spit fire.

"Wang Jackson!" you shouted in the phone

"Damn woman, f*cking relax! You almost gave me a heart attack earlier and now you want to make me deaf too?" he replied, rather shook

"Are you kidding me right now? Do I look like a toy to you? Do you want to die early tonight?!" you made sure to get your point across

"Oh, you did see what was in the bag" he replied in realization before feigning innocence "Baby, don't yell and shout. Did you see the nice dress I picked for you?"

"Yes, I did, and guess what? I'm not wearing that" you snapped back

"Why the f*ck not? Y/N, we discussed this a hundred times already. You do the assigned mission and I get to pick the outfit. That dress would only make you look prettier, you're the one who's missing out by not trying it on."

"You call that a dress?!" you reply in a scandalized tone "I'm NOT DOING IT."

"Yes, it is Y/N. Dolce Cabana didn't spend months designing this dress for you to discard it like an old t-shirt" he commented sternly