Sneak Peak of Part 9

Here are a few random dialogues (in random order ) from part 9 since I haven't been able to update for a while now: (I hope it feeds your thirst for now)

...

"You even begged to spend the night in my room" 

....    

Devil Jeon: "Man...did you just...agree with what I said? Like for real?"

Angel Kookie: "Well, you actually said something right for once and... being rebellious doesn't necessarily mean that you have ill intentions... it only means that you're daring and straightforward ...and t-that's completely okay."

Devil Jeon: "I don't want to sound weird or anything but I want to give you a hug..."

Kook Hormone: " Why is this ship sailing while the other ship is struggling? Please, what kind of story is this?! "

...

"Don't nag at me... I-I need time to adjust to all of this" he ruffled his hair lazily

"Adjust to what?" you ask

"T-To all...of these changes..."

....

 "Stop being a hoe, Taehyung" Jin commented while eating his granola bar

"I'm a proud hoe, unlike you" Taehyung smirked

....

    "Purity may or may not be the right answer either. Too much innocence might turn your good intentions into a sin" Yoongi commented

....

  "STOP MAKING SO MUCH NOISE. I can't F*CKING SLEEP!!!" Jungkook shouts "GO AWAY BEFORE I CALL SECURITY!" 

...

  "Yes, I want you." You grasped on the fabric of his jacket 

... 

That's all I have for you!  Chapter 9 is about 9k to 10k words or so, I still haven't edited much but it will be posted as soon as I'm free from other responsibilities.  

Please Upvote and tell me your thoughts in the comments !!

I love you :')