CHAPTER 9

It was late at night when Jungkook made his way back to your dorm room, stumbling like a sleep deprived mummy. He groaned as he struggled to take off his jacket. It wasn't cooperating with him and he wasn't having it. Our protagonist ached all over his body including the back of his neck. All he ever wanted was to drop his half-dead body onto a mattress and sleep until the next apocalypse. He was tired from all the training and studying he had to do for the past few weeks.

Your lip quirked up into a smirk as you noticed him coming through the main door. You could tell from the first glance that he was back from a wild night with his buddies. These boys were abnormally hyperactive after all, way too hyperactive for Jungkook's liking.

"Jungkook~! You're finally back!" Your pitched voice startled him

He almost choked on his own saliva as an awkward stutter escaped his lips

"O-O-Oh...HEY"

He sure had his way with the ladies, it was almost uncanny. With his skills to run away from any human female form, he sure was skillful to choke on his words when his love interest was involved.

"I've been waiting for a while now, where have you been?" you poked his shoulder in an adorable manner

"M-Me? I've been with my friends" he rubbed the back of his neck nervously

"You're so unfair Jeon Jungkook ..." You pouted

"Why would you say that?" he raised a brow

"You always spend your entire time with your friends! Then what becomes of me?" you sneak your arm around his bicep "I've spent the entire night waiting for you to come back...Jeon Jungkook" each syllable of his name was pronounced provocatively against his ear

"Y-Y/N...what are you doing?" he blinked

"I don't know, what do I look like I'm doing?"

"You're trying to lure me into something, that's the vibe you're giving off" he turned around, staring at you

The boy gently pressed his palm against your shoulder before gazing into your illuminated eyes. Your innocent façade was driving him insane as you mirrored his action, tilting your head to the side. He gulped on his saliva as the side of your neck was exposed, making your hair cascade next to your collarbone. He knew something was strange about this situation as your behavior was abnormally daring.

"Am I right?" he tilted his head "What are you planning, Y/N?" he asked in a low tone

"I don't know. What was I planning, again?" your lip curved upward, showcasing an irresistible smirk as you slid your fingers against the side of his neck "How about I start by giving you a massage? Your neck looks so sore!"

Jungkook froze against the warm touch of your fingers. He hitched on his breath, suppressing an inner growl of frustration as you sensually grazed your sinful fingers against his oh-so-sensitive neck. He clenched his fist around the fabric of his jacket. No Sound came out of him whatsoever. He couldn't even express his frustration.

F*ck is this for real?! ARE WE FOR REAL!??ARE YOU F*CKING KIDDING ME?!!

"No.NO.... HELL NO. DON'T TOUCH ME" Jungkook took a step back

"Why? I just wanted to make you feel good..." you took a step forward

"M-MAKE ME FEEL GOOD?!!" his eyes rounded

"Yes, I'm sure you'll feel good with my help" you took another step, closing the space between you and him

This is DEFINITELY PART OF MY STUPID FANTASY. There's no F*cking way she'd say something like this!