BTS as Your Roommates (special) pt.1

SPECIAL CHAPTER : Imagine this story but with other members as the main characters

BTS as Your Roommates PART 1

Disaster Namjoon:

Namjoon aka Disaster Boy,  broke the door on your first meeting. All he had to do was to turn the door knob gently, but nothing could be explained by science when it came to his strength.  Your room is the definition of a mess as papers happen to be everywhere on your floor during exams period. You probably can't find your student card because of this mess. You were fine about rooming with him but after learning about his tendency to break toilets, you couldn't help but feel slightly frustrated. It was his sixth time to break the toilet in two months, what could you even expect from him? Namjoon is like a brother, a loyal friend and a disaster. He might break everything he finds but your clumsiness compliments his destruction power. .

Magic mirror Jin:

OH mirror mirror on the wall...who's the fairest of them all ?! Of course it had to be your roommate Kim Seokjin. Not only is he drop dead gorgeous but he looks just as good when he's sleeping, saliva dropping on his chin. Only Jin could pull off such a look. The guy  knows how to cook and multitask everything you're unable to do. Not only that but that irresistible fragrance of his makes you drunk of ecstasy every time he passes by you. You wish you could be half as perfect as him but the guy is quick to remind you to quit daydreaming about impossible happenings. He often gives you advice when it comes to dates or outfits, but he still and will always believe you're a fashion terrorist.  

Cutesy Taehyung:

Taehyung painted the walls pink when he learned that his roommate would be a girl. You were probably the best thing that ever happened to him. This squishy human welcomed you as if you were from another world as he made sure you were comfortable about rooming with him. He often compared you to a fairy from a fantasy world as he enjoyed admiring you from afar.  You were very close to each other as you found his innocence irresistible. You often watched movies, cuddled and ate snacks while sleeping in each other's arms. Taehyung loves you to the extent of throwing tantrums when you need to leave the dorm for class. Despite the fact that you only get separated for 7 hours, the boy likes to call that amount of time "an eternity".

A/N : I hope it cheers you up while waiting for future chapters! I will be back with part 10 sometime soon! 

Also, tell me if you want part 2 with the other members :D 

Love you xoxo