Part 18 was POSTED + Part 19 (Teaser?)

Hey guys,

This is just to notify you that Chapter 18 was released.

For those who already read the chapter, I hope you enjoyed reading!

You can expect something far more exciting in the next update ;) If you thought chapter 18 was a fun read, then buckle up, because the upcoming chapters will be just as crazy and filled with new information, more answers and more mystery as well.

Did you guys like the new persona? SPOILER ALERT : It was finally time for Royal Kookoo to wake up and take over to make the 'mature' side of Jungkook happen. Is he your new favorite? If not, tell me which persona is your favorite of all time, because I honestly love writing them as much as I enjoy writing the actual plotline~

I also changed my theme on Wattpad in case you haven't noticed :') With BTS releasing new pictures for their album, I thought why not change the 'mood' of my account with some soft shades of blue, bunnies and a Jungkook munching on cookies? I'm sure Shooky is somewhere screaming and hiding since the release of those pictures x)

On a side note, while waiting for the next update, you can always check out my new story 'Forbidden Fruit' featuring Jungkook as the main character and other amazing characters. Jimin is so relatable you might even fall for him while reading (because I did while writing him tbh).

As in for a release date of the next update, I am not sure when It'll occur, but most likely soon. I am still writing and creating content as we are talking, therefore, I will be notifying everyone once I am halfway done with writing the chapter (which usually means it's almost ready to be published) and you should be getting a 'Teaser' as usual.

Maybe I'll find time to release a special chapter for one of my ongoing/completed fics , if inspiration ever comes my way! I have several ideas but haven't written anything on paper yet. Who knows?! Life is full of surprises ^^

and by 'full of surprises' I mean... here is a dialogue from chapter 19 (TEASER ALERT):

"I just happen to have something that belongs to you"

Who said this? What is that 'something' ? And who does it belong to? You tell me in the comments ;)

That's all.

Thank you for being supportive of my content! I can't thank you enough :)

I love you

xoxo