An Explosive Personality/Birth of Uno

"Uh, Mega Man called; they want their suit back," Bakugo teased me.

It's true though, my suit was vaguely similar.

"What? It's my best one. I spare no expense for my sparring partner..." I chuckled. The others seem confused. "Yeah, I have more suits at home...but enough about that, aren't we combat training?"

"Oh...I'm so gonna' enjoy blowing you to bloody pieces," He growled.

I heard a shuffle, it was the invisible ch- what? Uh...

"Um....that your costume???" I blushed, even though it's clear I can't see anything.

"D-don't remind me!!" The gloves moved around, a clear fluster to the way it moved.

"Erm, I might be able to help with that......although the bust waist hip measurement might be difficult, since...well, I don't have to explain it," I told her, trying not to fantasize too much. "You were saying?"

"Uh, are you sure about this? This is Katsuki Bakugo...even Deku had severe trouble, and he..had a quirk then," She earned me.

"Quirk, quirk, quirk...is that something I really need? I have myself...I don't need some random factor to determine what I can or can't do. If I can't do it then, I'll work on it, and try again later. And getting past quirks, is something I'll work on," I responded walking towards him.

"Maybe when you're six feet under, probably!" Zero chill, seriously. Why hasn't he been expelled yet?

"He really is gonna' do it?" Izuku worriedly commented to his friends on the sidelines. Although Tsu- ahem, Miss Asui, was just deep in thought.

I looked at him. And he just had the look of a cold blooded killer.

"Go ahead, I insist! Take your first shot," I proudly told him, with him charging an explosion.

"DIE FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!" Bakugo made a huge explosion happen, but it didn't matter.

Out of the chaotic screams of terror, I came out of the smog, unharmed. A flicker showcased a shield I had installed. I survived. Glad I tested it several times to handle large forces of combustion. A lot of shock and awe filled the spectators.

"The hell! Cheater!!!"

"Nope, just strategy. I would definitely had died, so I compensated for that, with a barrier. Nobody said you couldn't modify, just ask Mei from those games. She clearly wasn't cheating by doing that, right?" I explained. "Spared no expense for my sparring partner,"

"Piss ant!!!!!!!!!" Another defiant explosion knocked me back a little. Funny, he was overloading my barrier, so offense is a good defense right about now.

Using the mechanisms in my boots I flew past him at breakneck speeds, sliding as though I had roller skates. I landed a few solid body shots before backing away to fire a few non lethal flares. It managed to at least deter him, but not by much.

I then decided on planting a few plastic mines, enough to at least knock him-

"Having fun Mighty No. 9?!?!" Shit. Didn't faze him, even with the burns on his person. "Enough tricks!! Die already!!!"

He furiously caused an explosion on me, before landing a hit to my torso, cracking my armor plating. I hit the wall, shellshocked, and coughing up a good portion of blood.

"A-amazing...you...you broke my best one, and it was made up of material meant for earthquakes....hehe....damn it...." I coughed, with him cackling.

"Bakugo!! Stop you won!!"

"Zip it, small fry!! I ain't done until he is a corpse!!" Bakugo flipped him off.

"W-why do you h-hate me.....that much? We b-barely....*cough*...barely know each other...." I asked, looking at him with an angry look.

"Meh...I usually don't talk to my victims...I can't wait to piss on your grave!!" Okay...enough of this shit; that was waaaaaay too far.

"Fine....I g-guess you won...and your prize...me..." I sprayed a foamy black goo at his eyes.

"The fuck?!" I responded by punching the blind man, and offering a few kicks and chops.

"Blinding slime...took me four tries to perfect it, and seven more to work in a suit....I am not just a gadget wielder though, I mastered variously martial arts styles, honed my body's reflexes and dexterity. Endured so much physical pain to shrug it off...and crammed my brain with every information about quirks weaknesses, how to combat them on my own," I said as I fought the man, beating him down.

"Gotcha'!!!" He exploded a...helmet. "Hm?"

"Wrong target, buddy," I roundhouse kicked him in the neck, not enough to kill him, but enough to make him blackout on the floor of the training room. "Glad I took off the plating....gah..."

I fell own my knees, finally feeling the pain since the fight was over. A few steps of other students signaled me to the same group.

"Holy shit, you did it," Minoru gasped.

"My god that was awesome!!" Ochaco congratulated me.

"Nice leotard, kid," Tsu- erm Asui noticed the skintight black suit I had on. It had cuts and various burns, including one on my stomach region from when he punch-sploded me.

"Uh, thanks, you too?" Hers was green, and somewhat similar to mine, just a different color and patterning.

"You need a doctor," Izuku said, then stopped. I guess this was familiar to him in some way...maybe he was always hospitalized?

"Just get me a Nurse, and a huge bottle of tzechuan sauce, Morty! Hehe," I joked, before succumbing to my own blackout.

But hey...I won.