Food Fight!!/Sharon's Terrifying Quirk?!

((A/n: The song only plays later. Just look for the cue. Cheers!))

"Let's go, and grab some food!" I yelled, jumping down, thankfully not receiving any broken legs, although the tumble was rough. I grabbed my backpack, and attached my leg and arm bits. "Tsuyu, can you come up with a good route?"

"Nope. A lot of people already are causing chaos, so...up is the way,"" She pointed the the higher areas that had silver, and gold dishes.

"Okay, Deku? Do you think you can team with Denki? Take Minoru, trap whoever has a meal greater than bronze. Jiro, Tooru, your with me, alright? Use your jacks to find quiet areas...and yes, I know that isn't a thing, but something that isn't WW3 okay?"

"Fine," She responded dismissively, giving a thumbs up. "Hm..."

After a quick plug in, she shook her head.

"Ah, great. Now how are we even gonna'-" I felt a poke, and a heavy panting.

"Lemme' in coach! I can help! I can make a dent!" Sharon excitedly told me.

"......" I could only stare as explosions where happening around us. "Fine...try if you want,"

She squealed excitedly, and hugged me.

"I'll make sure I get only the best, for this hottie~ BOOP~" Oh lord...did she just. Did she just...touch me there???

"Well, smacked like your mother used to-" Jiro started before I stopped her with a backhand. "Ow,"

"Don't test me, Jackass," I grunted. "The good news, if she fails, I won't have to deal with...okay, that's new."

Up above, I saw Sharon staring down a few teens, each one looking confident in taking on the weirdo. But, the aura wasn't encouraging in the slightest. I saw flickers of black flame burning off her body, along with embers. This wasn't normal pyrokinesis though...what was this quirk.

"My friends are hungry...your in MY way," She snarled, smiling as she did that...creepy.

But...that wasn't the end of crazy.

Was her hair always, uh, sparkily? Or burning? Um

Was her hair always, uh, sparkily? Or burning? Um...may God help her victims.

"25% Power Hell Demon!!!" She yelled, her hands being engulfed in black, becoming large claws, glowing a fiery design on both arms. "Grim Reaper!!"

Her left arm, became a flaming blade that tossed the kids aside like they were nothing but paperweights. She jumped up, and grabbed a gold dish, and sniffed it.

"Yummy...filet mignon, with grilled asparagus," Sharon laughed. "Mine!"

(Cue Music)

"Uh...Tsuyu?"

"Call an exorcist...this isn't my problem," She stared, somehow wider eyed than usual.