Camp! Camp! Camp!/Yeah, This is Happening...

"Really...That is happening?" I said, total disbelief filling my head. Apparently, we were heading to a 'hero group' in the woods, being mentored and junk. Considering that this is UA, maybe we'll just clean up trash rather than learn anything useful.

Or am I thinking of Mt. Lady? Eh, whatever...

"Yes! Don't worry, all of this is in preparation of the future. Now there is nothing wrong being a lone wolf, but there will be times when you'll need to work with other pros on the field. Even times where being in greater numbers gives a better advantage," All Might told us in his booming enthusiasm. I bet it was fake, no one is that energetic.

"Cool! I always wanted to camp out in nature!" Except that pink girl over there; more so than the guy with a Quirk that uses sugar.

Seriously, ADHD much?

"Geez...you kids are still as happy as ever...annoying," Aizawa grunted. I could relate; we just got attacked twice. Plus that incident later on with a mall, Uraraka and Midoriya thank god were okay, yet, you'd think they'd realize the danger right?

Nope. They are still jackasses. Teenage hormonal crazed jackasses.

"Pack it up for tomorrow, we'll be leaving early in the morning. Understood?" Aizawa told us, as we all acknowledged the instructions.

***

In the Morning...

"Now remember, trust your friends, sweetie. Well...except that blonde fellow, he seems off..." My Mom glared at the asshole known as Bakugo getting into the buses. Class 1-B was also joining as well, some them trying to act all high and mighty to us in a petty rivalry.

"I know Mom...where'd dad go?" I noticed that he was farther away, watching me. Not in contempt...but genuine worry. Weird, he never is worried about me in the slightest.

"He...has a lot on his plate, like you...uh, I heard you broke up with that Jiro girl? You feeling okay?" Great, Mom is using her motherhood quirk.

How do I feel? Well, I still have a hard time grasping the situation. Off guard, not a warning, and after almost dying to villains. You'd think I'd get a break, but...no, no this isn't about me, I can't expect them to be okay with my lack of self preservation.

"Yo! C'mon Yamano! We have to stay on schedule!" Aizawa yelled to me. I nodded and hugged my mother.

"I'll be back!" I said, running off to the bus. My mom looked like she was about to cry, yet waved with a smile.

Before I could continue, she whistles to me, stopping me halfway on the bus.

"Hey, Tadashi. Go Beyond!"

"Heh...Plus Ultra!" I chuckled, responding to her cry of the alma mater. Soon, the other students heard and joined in.

"Damn, your sentimental side is going to make us late," Aizawa groaned at my mushy scene with my mom. "Get in a seat momma's boy,"

Rolling my eyes, I found a seat next to Mink and surprisingly, Ashido in the seat behind us, with Momo next to her.

"Hi! That was so adorable, with that family thing! Your dad was even smiling!" Mina, Enough. I need less energy now.

"Y-Yeah, that's great..." I noticed Kyoka too, however, who wasn't really smiling, but not really upset. She soon retreated to music on an iPod...I...got her that...

"You okay, Yamano?" Momo asked, when she found out where I was looking. I shrugged. "Don't sweat it, she just needs time to think this over too,"

"Obviously...still doesn't feel good," Yeah. Especially because I made her feel that way. I made her feel that I'd almost kill myself all the time, the stress was not good for her in the slightest.