Training Tapes/Villainous & Furious

"Okay, this should be it...how do you like it, Tooru?" I asked her, as she put on her new hero suit.

It covered most of her body, leaving a space for the face. Even though...I still can't see her face.

"Nice, but, um. Invisibility?" She looked at herself.

"The knob on your stomach, turn it," She did exactly that, and became completely invisible...and without the being nude part. She seemed excited, and became, somewhat, visible again.

"Thanks Tadashi! I owe you one!" She hugged me, before pulling away, still flustered around me. Heh, I found that rather amusing. A slow clap formed, and Tsuyu was sitting there, drinking soda.

"Yeah, ignore the help I gave too. Ribbit," Tsuyu said, sipping her drink unfeeling.

"Yeah, yeah, thanks for the finishing touches, Tsuyu," I responded, and looked at Mink who was sleeping standing up again, along with Izuku sitting there. "Anyway...midterms are soon. The written one, anyway. Too bad some of our friends couldn't make it..."

"Uh huh, Ochaco has a family crisis, Minoru and Bakugo are still in detention, and the others are busy with their own thing," The frizzy head of the group nodded. "Still, we can manage with just us..."

"And Mink...who decided to show up..." Tsuyu dryly commented, pointing at the narcoleptic. "Incredible that he is still asleep. Ribbit,"

"I know," Tooru agreed, still waiting for him to wake up. I guess that means the best man here was going to be out of it for the meantime. Sighing, I set up the study area, all the while, my mom, giving us snacks; mochi ice cream! "Ooh!"

"Thanks mom..."

"Oh...you're Stretch, the hero right? Big fan!" Oh, Deku, stop fanboying. At least this isn't All Might; he wouldn't shut up, at least, for a time.

"Yes. But, part-time. Now my husband, heh, he is always fighting against somebody in some random city. I should tell you of the time we teamed up with Mt. Lady in Cambodia-" She seemed stuck in nostalgia.

"Please do!"

"Please don't," I covered his mouth, already knowing how the story ends.

"Oh come on, Tadashi. Mt. Lady was your crush after all," Oh lord, she winked.

"Oh my...some like it big, ribbit," Tsuyu teased.

"I was nine. That ship had sailed when I was 12. Mom...why?" I responded, slightly annoyed.

"Just to mess with you~" Oh, right. She had that type of humor. It was better when it wasn't about me.

Shaking it off, we began from chapter three, as usual, until we hit chapter five. Although some of us were inclined to make fun of my childhood crush, we persevered. Well, I did; they were just tormenting me the entire time.

"Mm-hm...you are close, but forgot to carry the one," I looked over Tooru's work, which was improving a lot compared to before.

"Oh, my bad~ Just....there," She seemed upbeat throughout the whole thing, while others...namely Izuku and Mink...were struggling.

"Try harder Deku. You still have 10 more questions," Tsuyu told him, as he clutched his head in pain.

"Sorry, Asui-chan...I'm just trying to think,"

"Call me Tsuyu,"

"Erm, right..." He chuckled, still not being able to call her by first name. "Okay...divide by 5...hmmmm..."

"It's actually easier than you think...you're just trying to find C...no need for that extra stuff," I advised him, pointing to the line, and the question. "Ignore the rest of that extra bullcrap, and focus on this detail. You are trying to find C, nothing else. So..."

"So, just take the height and double it,"

"That's a start. They'll do anything to trick you; they're never straightforward with the instructions," I nodded, observing his work. "okay...you're getting it. You'll be ready for midterms, with me around, kid,"

"Ha ha...thanks for the help..."

".......so, Mt. Lady?" Ah, Mink! You had to wake up and bring that up, didn't you. "Is it because of her huge-"

"Shut up!" I yelled at him, stuffing a mochi in his mouth to stop him. He just nonchalantly chewed it, before finishing.

"...You seem really tense, Tadashi. Perhaps that crush never went away, ribbit,"

"Uh, huh. Thanks for that Tsuyu. I need to hear that. Like you haven't had a childhood crush before," She seemed to be thinking a little. I could tell how she does it, her finger close to her mouth.

"............Four Eyes, support hero," She answered. Really? That guy? "What? I didn't judge you for your giantess fetish. Ribbit,"

"Oh, Christ, it isn't a fetish...although it probably is Minoru's,"

"Uh huh,"

"Probably," Deku shrugged, grinning.

"Word," Mink added.

"Ribbit," Tsuyu sighed a little. "Although...nevermind..."

"Hm?" I could have sworn she was ready to say something else. But she stopped, instead vacantly staring at her complete paper. She seemed ready to tackle midterms.

A tug forced me towards Tooru. She whispered something to me.

"I heard from Pinky that she has a crush on you..." Huh. Huh!? But, isn't Tooru also into me? Isn't she upset? "....hey, it's your decision. I won't hold it against you,"

Tooru, you are an angel among the worst of humanity. If only others were more considerate, and understanding like...a certain Explosivo who is loco for killing me and others. But that's impossible for him to fully mature. Even at adult age, I could see him screaming the same cry of a wild asshole.

***

Unknown POV

Hm...look at him, having a time with his friends. So adorable...

Meh, I have no time to feel sorry for him right now. A job is a job, even if the results are less than ideal. The games should be coming up soon, so I better send someone to test his resolve, see if this guy could really fight against stronger quirks.

I called to him, a crackle of radio filling my ears.

"Hey...is 'Kite' ready for deployment,"

"Yes...shouldn't be long before Kite is ready for the games. Anything else,"

"How about 'Kaiser'? That one?"

"No...still not done...anything relevant?"

"How's the food stands in the games?"

"Hahaha...screw you...get back to base. Observation is over,"

"Mm..." I agreed, cutting the signal. I stared at him, Tadashi Yamano. Despite being powerless, he somehow survives a world that requires that one little factor to be productive. Truly, he'd help with...Kaiser.

Have fun, kiddo.