He's a Hero?/Grades Be Damned

(A/n: Seemed appropriate for now. Don't care that's it is a different anime)
***

Have you ever had to fight a fellow student? If you said yes, let me add a follow up. Have you ever had to fight a student who could easily kill you, and had the mindset to actually commit to full blown murder? No? Huh, you're life is perfect then, compared to me.

I am doing exactly that right now.

Those disks had a special function for just an occasion; each plate was magnetic, and can change size at my command. They also allowed me to move faster, since it was practically friction-less motion. The first two discs, I attached to my ankles and skated alongside Bakugo. Leaning back, I placed one hand on the ground to slow myself as my left hand grabbed two other discs, and I chucked them, stopping him, when they embedded themselves in the building. 

"Hey, Explosion Murder...wanna' chat? Maybe reflect on the fact that we're being graded for this mess, and cooperation is something that is apart of it? Or are you gonna' be difficult?" Why would I think he'd be rational? Hope...and he killed it almost instantly, blowing my general area into rubble. Strike; collateral damage has been sustained. "Of course..."

"FUCK OFF CUNT!!!" He continued attacking me, despite the fact that he was also endangering teammates, not just me. Todoroki's ice finally reached us. "OH, HI! WANNA BE A CORPSE BITCH?!?!"

Now he was flailing around destroying everything indiscriminately, also ticking our grades down to a small digit now. So much for my perfect record, I'll be starting again after this display.

A boulder of broken ice, thanks to Mr. Asshole, was finally coming on top of me. Summoning the other discs, I drove out of the way, and saw Tsuyu ahead of me. I jumped, and swung on her extremely strong tongue, ending up on my back against the roof of the target building.

Man, I'm glad I have gotten used to physical trauma, or I'd be jelly. Unclipping the strap, I looked at my helmet, the visor cracked and useless.

"Hostages?" I grunted, standing up with the girl's help.

"Mink is taking care of that..." Tsuyu answered me. And behold, Mink had just came up, a hole formed from him jumping up.

"Eh, sort of.......they moved them...that boat over there. And there is only 10 minutes anyway..."

"All I need, bro. All I need. Tsuyu, throw me over to the docks! I'm getting at least a C- outta this!" She seemed wary at first than obliged. I felt myself being flung about a decent few meters, before ending up on the boat. Rough landing, given the cracked frame. I think I cut my brow, honestly.

Shrugging it off, I continued around the boat, firing a few EMPs to stop the bots, before finding the five 'hostages. Suffice to say, I wasn't prepared to go alone. But improv was key to finish the mission. I 'led' the AI hostages, to a normal escape boat. Before I could join em', a laser hit my back. Groaning I simply dropped the raft, letting it go without me. 

Turning towards my attacker, a giant robo-gorilla, I readied myself to do something crazy stupid. Sliding underneath him, I attached one my discs to his back, emitting a large pulse, and used another disc to short circuit the engine room, not too far away. The engines were old, so, MacGyver Uno decided to come and play. Normally, there'd be a valve or something. 

Stuffing a rag into the innards, I allowed the pressure to build up. The EMP would allow for some time for me not to be blown to smithereens with the damn thing, so I ran as fast as I could before hopping overboard, landing in the cold sea.

A few lasers still shot at me, but I continued swimming ahead. Before...

BOOM!

That was the boat, unable to handle the pressure of the pipes. You see, considering the boat, anything that went wrong messes with everything. It wasn't a colossal Michael Bay explosion, but, it wasn't setting sail anytime soon. 

Shore finally reached me, and I coughed, as my teammates found me.

"Well, you look terrible. Ribbit," Tsuyu looked over me.

"Thanks for the update, Froppy...is Bakugo-"

"Hurt?"

"I don't care if he is in a full body cast, just tell me if he is at least unconscious?" I replied, shaking my head.

"Mm-hm..." She nodded.

"Awesome. We're totally screwed for the grades, right?"

"What do you think?" Todoroki was dragging Bakugo across the sand. "We're not getting Valedictorian anytime soon,"

"Figured that.......Pinky?"

"Uh huh?"

"Sunburn...hehehe.." I joked, seeing her face being red. 

Well...at least it's peaceful...until Bakugo wakes up. Hopefully, I'll be at least in a separate room when we get to the nurse.

Yeah...any second without this guy is heaven.