Night Terror Pt. 2

"Hm?" I noticed that a few people were gone at this point. Midoriya and Aizawa weren't anywhere in particular today. And this time, I knew this sound of silence before, today being an odd day.

Yesterday, I finally reconciled with Kyoka Jiro, which led to me having a serious look at myself. Sharon still insisted on training herself to be a better hero, for the late Kaiser's sake. And List...well, she had her own kinky crap going on.

Seriously, what does she see in that little guy? Even my training isn't that big a deal to get someone like this.

Regardless, the silence was unsettling, the third day now becoming clearly more, and more disturbing. Hell, the woodlands became a little more unsettling.

Near the end of the hallway, I found somebody...oh, Uraraka. She seems oddly happy; did she finally find the courage to confess now?

"Hi~Yamano~" Huh? That was...off. Unsettling in a way.

"Ochaco? Is something wrong?" I kept my eyes on this person, someone with the facade of Uraraka's body, but a mind that was a far cry from the airhead.

"Nothing much~. It's just...I've been thinking lately~," Barely a few inches, she started to whisper sensually into my ear. "You are a very handsome man~"

Suddenly a pair of lips kissed me. I didn't know how to respond but the one thing I noticed; Uraraka staring in the far corridor with shock on her face.

Wait...than this...

Suddenly my arm moved to grab a knife meant for my gut. Glad I caught that.

"Ah, boo!" Faux Uraraka smirked at me, noticeable fangs present for my eyes. "You make it hard to wait~ I just wanna stab you, and go home, m'kay?"

"Yamano!" And Tsuyu suddenly kicked her across the room, through the window.

Shaking my head, I looked to see the real Airhead come to the broken window. The villain slowly revealed herself, as an explosion near the mountain revealed another big sign; this was a villain attack.

"Shit...they knew we were here," I grunted. Smelling something, I looked backwards to see that some type of gas was rushing towards us. Tsuyu already got that covered for us, as we ended up outside thanks to her with my grabbing Uraraka.

But that meant...Kyoka? Where was she? Okay...she was in the female wing, so, there is a chance with her extrasensory hearing that she heard that explosion atop the mountain.

I hope that's what happened. I have no gear with me at the moment, and the nearest villain would certainly not be chivalrous in letting me get an even footing.

"Is everyone alright?!" Uraraka looked up at the camp building, as a another explosion created gas in another wing. "Oh...oh god..."

"Eyes over here, Uraraka. We have an enemy in front of us," The frog girl told us, as the girl finally revealed herself.

"Hi! I'm Himiko Toga! Nice to meet ya'...well, two of you anyway...that boy and I...we have a lot to discuss. Oh? Ochaco! You're back! Not even five minutes," Toga...that insane girl from earlier, the one Shade had been acquainted with.

"Ochaco? You fought her?" I asked, her nodding.

"I was looking for Deku, when she jumped me. Her quirk is based on blood, that thing she's wearing are syringes," Ah, that explains her transformation into the beloved airhead. But syringes? I would need to be wary, considering she just screams 'unstable girl' to me; I watched enough anime to know that much.

"Yeah, we became good friends after that! Especially talking about boys...but I rather not talk about that~ I want to kill that boy in front of me~" She jumped to me, as Tsuyu pushed me aside, taking a cut from her Bowie knife. "Oh! Tsu~ you're bleeding~"