First Come, First Serve/Another Way to Make Friends...

"Don't even lie to me man, this can't be real!" I yelled at Izuku as he explained this new bistro that opened recently.

"Yeah, strange...they decided to combine combat and buffet's in one big end of midterms celebration," He nodded, looking at the poster. "I guess they decided the students needed to blow off steam from the written exams...but...uh, I can't really go alone, hehe..."

"Uh huh, you break bones faster than me...and I'm me," I laughed. "Isn't anyone else going?"

"Well, Minoru is joining-"

"Pass," I interrupted, a confused look on his face. "What? I bet food isn't the only satisfaction he'll get...girls go there, and anywhere he is...problems occur,"

"Asui-chan is coming,"

"Okay, sold," I snickered. "Oh man, those two will be entertaining..."

"Oh c'mon I haven't finished! Also, Tooru, Jiro, the one with the headphone jack quirk, and Denki. Also, Jiro said something about a new friend she met at a rock concert, Sharon,"

"Huh? Is it a surprise transfer, like Mink?" I asked, getting out a large machine for my daily tech practice. This one was as big as a suitcase, yet heavy as a box of rocks.

"Not really...she goes to another school...her school actually is on break earlier than us, so she headed down here. I haven't met her, but Jiro did say she was forward..." Izuku chuckled nervously, a sign that something would go wrong.

"What kind of person is she? Deku...Midoriya!" I demanded an answer.

***

I immediately regret my life decisions. Sharon was already freaky to begin with, since she has that aura of uneasiness.

 Sharon was already freaky to begin with, since she has that aura of uneasiness

Among other things that you could see at first glance. But the other thing...

"Oh my...hehehe...aren't you tasty~" She creepily licked her lips at me. I hoped that she didn't mean what I thought she meant. Although her nose was starting bleed a little at my presence...god dammit...

"Great, Minoru has a female counterpart," Tsuyu sighed. "Good luck with that,"

"Well thanks for that obvious advice, Froppy," I felt my eye twitch a little, as she let Sharon stare at me with lecherous eyes. "Stop it,"

"Show me your manliness!!" She grabbed my shirt. I only could push her away. "Ah...rock solid~"

And the rest of her blood was being streamed when she saw my...ahem, torso. I could only cringe; this just happened in front of my friends.

I pushed my shirt back down, and groaned; this wasn't like Mink. This was a major pervert. Even Minoru of all people wasn't that suicidal. But I guess double standards win the day, because nothing happened to her. God, feminism is messed up these days.

"So, you work out? I can tell by those chiseled abs~. Can I see them again?!"

"No," Jiro, the headphone jack girl, slapped her head. "Bad Sharon. Go to your corner,"

"But...he's so fucking hot!!!!" She was comically being dragged towards a corner, like a child timeout session.

The comedian in me really would take a kick outta' this, but the angsty teen was sort of in charge when my friends were staring at me. Why can't I be the kind of protagonist that doesn't give two shits about embarrassing themselves?!

"Well...that was an impression, heh..." Tooru laughed weakly.

"Hormones...99.99% of Sharon is that. Ribbit," Tsuyu replied.

"Ooh! Sharon, I'll gladly show you his if you show us yours!" Minoru waved excitedly at Sharon, before a tongue slap killed the awkward tension. We all had a good laugh after that display.

"I think that's our table. So, what's the whole deal here," Denki pointed to an empty stand.

"We basically fight for several dishes to celebrate the end of the written exams. Three meals, Lunch, Dinner, and Dessert. The dishes get progressively better with the type. Ones in bronze containers, decent. Silver, better. Gold, it's heaven on a plate. You can't steal from another person's table, so once you have it on the area, it's gone. After the three rounds...we eat," Jiro explained, rather quickly.

"Uh, can I get that in writing?" Denki laughed.

"Like you are even able to read anything, Sparky," Ouch. That was screwed.

"Isn't that kind of mean," I responded almost instantly.

"Well yeah, but It's Denki, so, fuck him," Jiro told me off.

"Fuck Minoru, but I still have some semblance of respect for him. Just dial it down to playful teasing, okay?"

"Fine, PC culture, if you insist," Oh, lord, she is that type of person...that's hot. Wait, did I think that aloud to the audience? Nah, they probably ship Jiro with Denki anyway, so I'm safe, right? Right?

"Get a room you two," Tsuyu interrupted us."Besides, we're on in 2 minutes,"

Turning around, we noticed the sides of our dining area sprung up railings, as the platform decided to rise alongside the middle of the arena like grounds of the bistro. A voice came over the intercoms.

"Woo, boy. Those midterms, am I right. Sitting, sitting and more sitting. Well, here, we have a little fun here. A chance to practice and earn a decent appetite from this workout. Yeah, y'know what time it is! Buffet Battle! You all know the rules, get as much grub in the allowed time slot. 15 minutes. 5 for lunch, 5 for dinner, and 5 for dessert. Gold's best, bronze is...meh. It's your decision! Once a meal has made it to a customer's table, it's off limits. First come, first serve people. By the end, what you get is what you eat. Alright!!!"

I cracked my knuckles, while ignoring Sharon staring at me...

"Jiro, why'd you invite her?"

"She's like my old cat, Frothy," She shrugged. "Plus, it makes you uncomfortable. A bonus,"

"Screw you, Headphone Jackass," I glared at her.

"Oh, so original, 10/10 IGN," Jiro rolled her eyes. Wow, professional asshole, like Rocket Racoon or...anybody more likable than Bakugo. Asshole isn't enough to describe that hot mess.