BNHA: The Christmas Special

Aw. The most wonderful time of the year. No school, presents, and rapid capitalism; what's to hate? Christmas was an American thing beforehand...but, we just decided to jump on the bandwagon, possibly due to the erotic games that silently sell in the states during December.

Maybe...meh, don't care. I had my own little business to attend to.

"Alright...finally...now that I'm a filthy Quirkless loser again, I can enjoy the basic stuff. Uh..." I saw a mistletoe above me, and found Tsuyu...my ex...shit.

"Well, that happened. How are you? Feeling fine after...California?" She said, eying the little amenity above us. "Eh, screw it,"

It was brief, yet very...very awkward, that kiss. Both because ex-status, and the frogmouth.

"...I hope Kyoka didn't see that..." I looked around, before ripping the mistletoe off the building's entrance. This place was my house, a very...very big one, due to my parental fame spoiling me. How else do you expect me to pay for my gadgets? I get a check from Mom every month, because, she knows me...and also knows my medical expenses.

Inside, most of the gang was here, except for Kyoka...hm. Weird. I thought she texted that she would be-

"GIVE ME YOUR SOUL!!!" And somebody jumped from the balcony onto me, my face meeting the hardwood floor. "Missed that bowlcut and eyebrows..."

"Yeah, not really a bowl cut, mostly a shorter pageboy style. Now, off me please," I grumbled, as she got on her feet and help me up.

"Such a baby...you've been through worse," She was staring directly at Bakugo, who looked pissed.

"WHAT?!"

"Yeah that's true...and Deku?"

"Yeah?"

"Why'd you invite the danger to humanity?" I ignored the usual death threats from the blonde bastard, focusing on salad head for now.

"..." Yeah, even he doesn't know why.

"Oh...and Tadashi...noticing anything different?"

"You decided not to be dressed like a slutty Santa?" I quipped, motioning to everyone in the room who had the extra X chromosome. Surprisingly, Mineta didn't pay attention, looking at his phone with his American girl. Good for him.

"N-No...that's not it," Oh boy, Girlfriend was getting miffed. Hm...well, not much has changed...but, upon further glances, I did notice her chest had bulged a bit more than usual...a whole cup size from A...making her a B.

"Oh you mea-" Sharon interrupted me, yelling it to the world.

"YOUR BOOBS HAVE GROWN A FULL CUP SIZE!!" Damn you Sharon. Soon, somebody's fist (Kyoka), gave her a good bruise on the forehead. "...Ow..."

"Bad Sharon. Go to your corner!" Earlobes order the half-demon, as her own face was a good shade of red. "Erase that. All of you!"

The men waved their hands in defense, except B-man, because he is a prick.

"Missed quite an event," Oh god Tsuyu, learn not to sneak up on people. "Oh, Mineta...there is someone at the door for you,"

"Hm? Sorry? Whooooooooooo......." His brain malfunctioned. Another guest, possibly a surprise since I didn't know about it. It was List, the American hero.