It'll Be Only 100!/Eliminate Class 2-2!

"Only 100 will make it..." My mom sighed, and patted my shoulder. "I'm sure your friends will make it. They are pretty tough,"

"I know...but that's not what I am worried about..." I admitted, as she looked at me questionably. Truth be told, I was more worried about Mink's little problem with that Gotou guy.

There was LGBT heroes before and they were generally nice people, but I guess that bias still runs deep. Doesn't help that most of the top heroes are generally straight. I guess Gotou was born the wrong generation to still spout nonsense like that, even though Mink was far from the stereotype.

How would I describe the ponytailed narcoleptic? Well, smart for once, focused despite being asleep half the time. Also talented, for among us all, he developed faster than the others at camp. His quirk was utilized in ways I didn't think about, yet he was able to fluidly adapt without skipping a beat. Mink, if not for his terrible sleep cycles, would be the top of the class. I truly believe that.

Yet those deeds didn't seem to register, as Gotou kept egging him on. That label was apparent, probably a big reason why he left to Hokkaido before settling into U.A. for this current Hero course. Now to meet him again? I can't begin to imagine what he must be thinking.

Also, Gotou isn't a slouch. His records in Ketsubutsu, the official website, show him as top five in the rankings. Seeing the rankings for 1-A, Mink was not even close to that. Again, his condition limiting his potential.

But...then again, these rankings are biased in some ways. Midoriya is still pretty low in his work, but I know does more than simple numbers tell us. Stats mean nothing in the real world; this isn't an RPG.

Seeing the others standing in the field of rocks, I was rather worried. I doubt most of them were serious, especially Ashido with her ADHD, and Sharon...well, the fact men were on the opposite team could cause problems. Even if she moved on, her Quirk makes her rather unstable if pushed too far.

Yet, I was proven wrong before.

In the corner of my eye, List sat down below us. Weird.

"Uh, aren't you supposed to be down there?" Takeyama asked the girl.

"Already got my license in America señora. Just here for support of my little guy~"

"Question. What do you see in him?" I asked, thinking that it might be nice to know more about her. Besides Shade being an ex, nothing much else.

"Well, he is tiny, and does everything I say. The perfect boyfriend for me~" I was reminded of Midnight's rape face, and decided not to delve any deeper. I rather keep what little innocence I have; the room contest told me so.

Looking back at the grounds, mostly around the stadium, I looked at the other high schools in the ring. Those two, Camie and Endo. I am probably being paranoid, but those two seem off. Perhaps the League Of Villains? It'd make sense to send spies given the raid on their cheap coffee shop. Then again, the timing was too close. Camie apparently lived in the area, and was a second year. Endo was a likely candidate as well, just showing up, as Miss Joke had told me.

Yet just having one be an agent and the other simply a black sheep? It could probably work though, given hypnosis quirks exist. Hm.

"Oh! It's starting!" Takeyama pointed, as I shook my theories out for a moment.

Watching the initial attack was scary, rubble being thrown about, causing several chasms. Todoroki was at least good at the barrier of ice he formed, but it wasn't exactly helpful against a running tank; Gotou simply broke through like glass, placing a ball upon a student, Tenya Ida.