The Fenrir Conspiracy/Is This My Limit?!

(A/n: I am aware it's a Pokemon song; deal with it. I can't be the very best, cause no one ever was; searching a good video is not fun....😏)
***

"I am going to have nightmares tonight!!!" I yelled at the abomination that used to be Kaiser.

"I knew we should have stayed home..." Tenya squirmed a little, backing away.

He charged up his attack, and we dodged a fatal blow, thanks to Urakaka. Todoroki also began to wake up, and realize the situation he was in.

"Damn..." Nothing more, IcyHot. Nothing more.

"Welcome to Hell, we provide unholy abominations!" Mei quipped, staying back and firing a large ball...that split into smaller...smaller...spikes. Looking at her, she just stuck her tongue out a little. "The best gear...or yours,"

"Really wondering when we became rivals..." I responded, a little over her antics, and focusing my attention on the asshole (no, not Bakugo, surprisingly), Who wasn't rather unfazed by the amount of pellets hitting him in all directions.

Soon, though, I had already anticipated an extra surprise; this was Izuku's Quirk after all. And we just needed a moment for him to realize it too.

Of course, the others couldn't really handle the shockwaves, and soon, Todoroki, by his own decision, brought the few students behind a large ice wall. Shattered, it was revealed that Sharon had dug a hole through the floor...heh, those claws will do that, I guess.

And I was about to join them...when an opportunity arrived; his body was failing.

"What?!? How...I...it hurts..." Kaiser limped forward before falling on his knees unable to move.

"Heh. That quirk...you never gotten used to it. See, the same thing happens to Izuku. His ability requires an even spread of energy, or he'll hurt himself...you ignored that trying to hit me," I told him, and looked at the workers who were escaping the reactor. "You lost..."

His face trembled for a moment, before his face turned back to a slightly less gruesome form. It was fear; but of what-

"Congrats. My successor is finally decided..." A deeper voice spoke, as my head was being held...the visor cracked slightly. And...that was it.

Blackness.

***
"SMASH!!" All Might landed into a hanger. Tsuyu and Aizawa also jumped in. "Students?"

"Uh...A-All Might, Hey! How's...the weather....." Izuku chuckled. Kyoka just flicked him in the head.

"Really? The weather? That's the best you can come up with?" Jiro said, a little disgruntled. "Leap Frog?! You sold us out?!"

"Either detention or death; I thought the first would be better.........where's Tadashi, and everyone else?" She asked, blank as ever.

"Hm...this is like those old bunkers, Eh, All-Might...smells like shit, as to be expected," Aizawa sniffed the area.

"It's actually Antiseptic..." Tsuyu commented. "Not that the difference matters..."

A huge rumbling came from the corridor and also came McSploder, ignoring the adults who just appeared.

"I found some old asshat's room...come with, or stay the hell outta' my way!" He ran back and screeched to a halt when he realized; teachers. "...shit,"

"Indeed, kid..." Aizawa smiled cruelly, knowing what he could do in 'detention' for him in particular.

***
I awoke slowly. I was strapped onto a machine...directly ahead, a device, somewhat like a Tesla coil. But...it felt odd...like, unnatural in some form.