Reach For The Skies!/Rematch: Kaiser!

"How long until we find them...Mei?" I asked, casually glancing at the weirdo in front of me. Yeah weirdo...sorry you had to suffer Izuku. That added bonus of sheer perversion from her towards him might have also contributed to my cringing right about now...sigh.

"12 clicks that way! And quit staring at my ass! Deku...how do I look~" Oh god, Mei, I need to figure out a program for you. If I can cure Mineta, this shouldn't be too hard...right?

"...............12 clicks that w-way..." I honestly feel bad for him now. I could even hear the faint mumbling coming from him...something to do with restraining orders.

Momo had also came back from scouting ahead. Mostly just to see if the direction is correct.

"Well, other than a few cactuses into Nevada, nothing much...Mei?" She groaned, tired. She is fit, but even we had our limits.

"You went 11 clicks...and this is why the geniuses stay up late,"

"Don't trigger her, Mei...just keep to the plan, and we'll be fine-" I stopped, and listened to the wind. Almost like...

"Isn't that a wild ass?" I asked, as Mei used her zoom quirk.

"Huh, Bakugo..."

"Same difference, but that's either a good sign, or the apocalypse," I replied, as we made it towards the valley, where I attached the stuff from my backpack. Visor, multiple functions, like night vision, and thermal. On my right arm, a high precision laser one for each finger, and my left, Electro-magnetic shells. Enough to be a wound, but still live.

Turning towards my friends, we nodded. I took Momo, Tooru, Mei...actually, I have Jiro now...sorry Deku...truly am.

And erm, he also had Mineta...thankfully, he has uses.

"Let's get going guys," Deku said to us, all of our groups jumping in.

***
I soon found that B-Man wasn't alone...there was Nijima and the pink shep...uh, sheep, ahem. And that wasn't even the biggest surprise; our Class President, Tenya Ida, was also there.

"Wow, did he somehow convince them?" I questioned myself.

"Probably with a lot of blown eardrums...heh," Jiro answered, and soon realizing the in-joke related to her Quirk.

"Yep," I chuckled. Soon I managed to slice one thing...robot? No, too fleshy to be one. Genetic experiment? Possibly.

"Let's go team, GO!" Tooru exclaimed, using the suit to turn invisible completely.

(Music Cue)

Soon, I found my foot planted on the creatures, my shells puncturing them into a greenish gooey paste.

"Sup, Explosion Murder?" I saluted him.

"Fuck off,"

"Language, dude. Be professional," Nijima groaned, clearly getting annoyed by Bakugo's behavior.

"And fuck you too,"

"...Ignoring That..." He grimaced. "Takagi, how many left?"

I looked at the girl headbutt the few unfortunate creatures.

"...god...I really hope that didn't give me a concussion..." She wobbled a bit before straightening herself out. I did notice something off though.

"Uh, I guess that extra wool was just your hero costume?" I joked.

"Well duh, the whole point is that I'm a Sheep Person. Hero name: Battering Ram! Ow..." She flinched a bit.

***
*Quirk: Sheep Form. This fine set of horns isn't just for looks. With enough momentum, these can actually shatter concrete and hardened steel. Thankfully, her skull is made to take the blows, although discomfort can occur from abusing the 'ramming'.

***
"Pace yourself Aika-chan, this is hurting you," Hm...I'm getting the feeling they're an item, considering how he showed concern, and the miss blushing happily.

"Heh, didn't think you were a taken man,"

"Well, with someone this cute, I couldn't pass it up," He joked, before blocking another creature with his light based shield.

"You charmer~" Oh, now I feel awkward.

"Stop flirting, and start fighting shitheads!!!" Ah, B-Man, you are awful, but I'll let you have this one. Gladly, I finally took out a few goons and kicked one in the shin, before a quick buckshot from my electromags finished the thing.

And soon, the place was a mess.

"I didn't think you'd be here, Prez," Kyoka said to Tenya who mildly spasmed like usual.

"Just doing my duty! Somebody has to make sure you don't do anything to get yourself killed!"

"Yeah, you suck at your job Tenya. We kind of ditched the staff, so..." I smiled. "Your a rule breaker. Welcome, fam."

"N-No! I was just being the responsible adult here,"

"And you deny that you failed your job? Some grown up thing to do," I shook my head and looked at Bakugo explode the ground, revealing a metal lining. And he jumped...Never time for your friends, Eh, asshole?! "Somebody follow-yikes!"

"S-Sorry!" Tooru apologized immediately. And handed me something...a weird device. That was immediately taken by Mei.

"Ooh, my precious! What secrets do you hold?" And again, another surprise. And not even remotely good; teleporting man. Shit.

"Heh, you're here. Hello, I'm Gamma. Congrats, you've been personally selected to be our newest candidate,"

"What?" Before I could react, I was grabbed by him, phasing out of existence alongside Mei and Tooru.

Soon, I found myself in a circular chamber, and ahead...I saw Kaiser.
Him again? He just refuses to stay down, huh?

"Win, and your friends may live...oh...got extras. Ah well, two more captives...good luck buddy,"

"Wait!" I missed. They already were gone. Turning towards the dude, I could only guess he was still sore about me. "Why? Why are you so insistent on this?! What are you fighting for?!"

"Power. Specifically, one better than All Might's, something unseen in years," I only shook my head. "I know, seems like bullshit...but it's true. I was a genetic experiment that involved a multitude of quirks introduced. I lived, and fought many heroes far more dangerous...yet, You, a Quirkless loser is still in my way...Tch."

He walked towards me, a dangerous air to him.

"Y'know this ends with one of us dead, right?" He told me, a glimmer of anger filling his aura.

I sighed. And looked at the room. We were clearly being monitored; it is a test from what the other man said. That meant from current tech, and my training in UA, there was something that could enter and exit. The teleporter clearly was a vessel to more of the complex, but given it's the USA, they were limited in what they could acquire...so, by fact, there was a hidden room, even if it wasn't exactly one in normal standards.

Staring him down, I simply played the game. "Fine. Your move, creep,"

And here I am, ready to pull one outta' my ass.

***

Meanwhile
"Nope," Tsuyu stared Aizawa down.

"You sure? Because that's a load of shit to me. We're missing students from UA and the other assholes. Did they go?"

"Maybe. But I can't say where," Tsuyu replied blankly. She could handle this interrogation...maybe.