Run & Gun!/The Games Shall Commence!

Oh boy, here I am. The school rivalry that exists anywhere, and I'm a major participant, a Quirkless loser.

And clad in enough fibers to even give a model more ideas. Honestly though, the suit was my newest Magnum Opus, something that mimics Deku's Quirk, along with a coolant system to prevent overheating, along with a heat resistant jumpsuit underneath just in case.

"Move over extras!" Shit...

"Yo, Tadashi! How have you been," A fiery redhead called to me. Must be Kirishima. "Oh, right we never exactly met before..."

"Hey! Don't associate with that loser!" Ah, Bakugo...shut up.

"Fine. Hm? Is that...Mei? From the games? Is that you?"

"Oh, mm hm, a fan I see~"

"More like inspiration. The whole tech thing started from somewhere, didn't it?" I was startled when she was eying my entire suit. I knew she had the Zoom quirk so, she was probably looking at the structure.

"Wow, microscopic hexagonal triweave lattice. Very nice...for an amateur! My babies will still rule the day! From now on, we are mechanical rivals! Mwehehe!" How nice, she is a weirdo. "And speaking of....Midoriya-kun~"

I saw the green fuzz tense up in fear, he was clearly trying to get away from the girl with goggles.

"H-hey...." Oh Christ, grow a spine dude. And just-

...

Uh, isn't that sexual harassment? Oh god, my idol is a perv, dammit. This is why you never meet your idols, huh?

Maybe he had a reason for being so wary of Mei. A lot of reasons actually. Thankfully, Tsuyu was there to play keep away.

After awhile we found ourselves, getting ready to enter the tourney.

"Alright kids, this is just a classic ring out, elimination style match. There are four platforms, each having half of each school system. The goal simply is to survive until there is only one within a platform than you move on to the four way free-for-all. Here, each of you have a platform number in Roman numerals. This'll be the arena you'll fight in for the first half of the match against Shikkagami Academy. Now...make U.A. proud! Plus Ultra!" All Might told us, as we called out the last words back.

"Hm...I got IV...same as Grape Juice...oh joy," Tsuyu sighed. "Y'know I'll throw you out right?"

"Maybe......" Mineta clearly wanted to make a comment but didn't want to ruin his chances with the ladies; heh, he is committed to that, even if a little juvenile for motivation.

But he got slapped anyway.

"Sorry, just wanted to be like old times," Tsuyu responded blank as ever. "And Kyoka?"

"III. Along with Shadow Birdie and the Mechanical pervert," She replied looking at the ring she would be in.

"I have II...same as Kirishima and Bakugo....oh joy..." I groaned, looking at the blonde fuccboi I would be fighting again.

Soon, I heard footsteps, as we found our platforms. They were the other team. One purple haired dude in a chonmage caught my eye though; it was him.

Shouta Nijima...the star student of his Academy.

"Hey. You're Uno, right? Yamano's kid? Nice to meet you," He said coldly, but as polite as possible. "You have done a lot in your late entry into the schools. I'm quite impressed with your skills in making so many ways to off set an enemy,"

"Hey, why bother with that weak piss ant!" Bakugo again decided to be a lil' bitch.

"I'm in a conversation. Kindly wait your turn please. Anyway, as this is a tournament, I hope to fight you...I want to see what sort of surprises you'll have for us all. That's all," Nijima told us, calm as ever. "I'll be on platform III. Study carefully alright?"

Was he giving me advice? I wonder what he is planning. My thoughts were interrupted by a big tall lady, who had spiky quills for hair.

***
*Quirk: Quill Form. The quills on her hair and elbows are tougher than chitin allowing for protection as well as deadly offense.

***

"Tch...I don't know why Shouta would even think you have an ant's chance of being anymore than a quirkless mistake, but just to remind you....Want to live, forfeit," Man, her breath reeks...

I didn't say it aloud though. I only looked at Nijima, who was looking at me, as if he wanted to see how I'd react, possibly try and get a read on me. He gave me a thumbs up, and put on headphones. I wonder what kind of music he listened to?

"Hey, quit staring at your boyfriend! Let's get started, and just stay in the back and be a worthless meat shield Alright?!" Bakugo, piss off!

The platform began to raise as we were suspended in mid air. Below us, water filled the area, allowing us not to die from fall damage. Buoys and other staff were there for assistance.

Soon the Jumbotron had become active. Both of our anthems were being played one after the other. And of course pyrotechnics were involved; they were showing off.

"Let us commence the fight! Go!!!" Present Mic announced.

The chaos had begun immediately.

"Wowza! Deku and Mink have already knocked two Shikkagami students out! Asui is clearly keeping to her side of the ring....whoa amazing that was gold right there folks! Asui-Chan has managed to knock out the Iron Giant himself and splaaash!" He reported. Good Tsuyu was still kicking. "Awww...looks like Urakaka was knocked out by Nijima...well, a student like that, you better be prepared to handle the heat!"

I looked at III to find him having extra appendages...yellow hardlight limbs...

***
*Quirk: Light Bringer. Nijima can manipulate photons into having tangible mass, allowing him to form weapons and other means to keep the opponent guessing.

***

"Damn...." I grunted and punched a guy with my new suit. The force was enough to knock him across before an explosion almost hit me. Shit, I forgot this was a free-for-all. "Hmph,"

"Stay where you are faker!!!" I merely used his momentum as he tumbled before almost falling of the edge.

"....Smash," I smirked, and punched the ground, knocking a few people skyward. "I love this suit..."

"Whoa. Hot damn!!!! Yamano has just removed all participants out of the ring! All with All Might's signature Detroit Smash! Ooh...Mink has just made a tumble to the watery below. Only 3 on that platform!" Hmph, so he lost? I wonder how, I could only stare at Nijima since he was making quick work out of an ally with a sheep body, some girl. I counted three...him, Jiro Kyoka, Sheep, and that tall lady.

I looked at the other platform, seeing Grape Juice alone with a girl. Huh, never thought I'd say that without joking. The thing is, she had clones of herself around him. Only three, probably because she couldn't go any more than that. Tsuyu was clearly out, being taken down by a cheap shot from the blonde bitch.

"Hee Hee, how cute....so, boy, want to dance," She said, seductively. Oh lord...remember your training Mineta!

".......uh.......uh.....YES!!!" He drooled as he ran towards her in a groping motion...before ducking and making me proud. He was playing her into believing that he had fallen for her charms. And it paid off. "Stuck? I know,"

Yep while they were busy trying to 'Kyaah' the pervert, the trio of clones were stuck with his balls...hm. There has to be a better way to phrase that.

"Grape Kick!" He jumped on his own, launching himself headfirst into the first, third, and second clone before the trip were knocked to the below as one person. "Whoa...I won? Hey I did it!"

Mineta, you have earned my respect.

"....Mineta-Kun makes it to the winner's circuit...somehow..." Little faith, Present Mic?

***
Kaiser POV

"He does great....that suit does a lot to help aid his combat skills...is Kite in the crowd?" I asked. "Why is she-"

"Meh, not our problem. She'll blend in, don't you worry..." Gamma reassured me. I wasn't convinced.

I hope Kite wasn't becoming fond of Uno.